Picture of the new PowerMac G5 keyboard and mouse

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Well here's the picture of the new Keyboard and mouse for the G5.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Umm...it looks like the eMac keyboard...except its grey?
  • Reply 2 of 10
    Yep. It is from the promo video. I noticed it today, but you beat me to posting about it.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    zoozx27zoozx27 Posts: 88member
    There better be more than a color change
  • Reply 4 of 10
    macusersmacusers Posts: 840member
    It is just low-lighting, it is the actual eMac keyboard and mouse, its the same with the G5 commercial, this has already been talked about a million times
  • Reply 5 of 10
    I don't understand why everyone is talking about a wireless keyboard and mouse. Bluetooth is an option on the G5's. I for one ordered a dual 2.0GHz without bluetooth. How then would a bluetooth keyboard and mouse work? Airport is also an option.

Besides these two, I can't think of a wireless protocol in the G5.

It is possible that Apple will offer wireless devices as accessories through the Apple Store, but not as standard equipment.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Now bear with me a moment: any chance - any chance at all - that's just the standard white keyboard and mouse looking a tad gray because of, oh I don't know...SHADOWS and general film/video shooting style, quality, etc.

PLEASE don't force me to post a series of photos where I hold a white piece of paper in less than perfect, direct light and show how it ceases to appear white, but rather a muted, duller grayish shade.

I'd imagine the same would hold true for a white keyboard and mouse, but I'm just guessing...

• Reply 7 of 10
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    It's sad their best keyboard is a laptop. When I use Pro Keyboards my hands hurt and I consistently mess up what I'm typing.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I will not allow your propoganda to consume these boards.