Discovered this form...

Great fun...definitely worth a laugh.

Click thread.

http://gashbag.com/mcdonnelldouglas.htm

You'll enjoy this one Airsluf !

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
    Kickaha and Amorph couldn't moderate themselves out of a paper bag. Abdicate responsibility and succumb to idiocy. Two years of letting a member make personal attacks against others, then stepping aside when someone won't put up with it. Not only that but go ahead and shut down my posting priviledges but not the one making the attacks. Not even the common decency to abide by their warning (afer three days of absorbing personal attacks with no mods in sight), just shut my posting down and then say it might happen later if a certian line is crossed. Bullshit flag is flying, I won't abide by lying and coddling of liars who go off-site, create accounts differing in a single letter from my handle with the express purpose to decieve and then claim here that I did it. Everyone be warned, kim kap sol is a lying, deceitful poster.

Now I guess they should have banned me rather than just shut off posting priviledges, because kickaha and Amorph definitely aren't going to like being called to task when they thought they had it all ignored *cough* *cough* I mean under control. Just a couple o' tools.

Don't worry, as soon as my work resetting my posts is done I'll disappear forever.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AirSluf

That I did, and there are a few other gems in the sidebar too.

Glad you enjoyed it. I had you in mind when I posted.

It's a gem of a site...

Also liked the one that says that mountains have been known to use clouds as hiding places....
  • Reply 3 of 7
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
    Kickaha and Amorph couldn't moderate themselves out of a paper bag. Abdicate responsibility and succumb to idiocy. Two years of letting a member make personal attacks against others, then stepping aside when someone won't put up with it. Not only that but go ahead and shut down my posting priviledges but not the one making the attacks. Not even the common decency to abide by their warning (afer three days of absorbing personal attacks with no mods in sight), just shut my posting down and then say it might happen later if a certian line is crossed. Bullshit flag is flying, I won't abide by lying and coddling of liars who go off-site, create accounts differing in a single letter from my handle with the express purpose to decieve and then claim here that I did it. Everyone be warned, kim kap sol is a lying, deceitful poster.

Now I guess they should have banned me rather than just shut off posting priviledges, because kickaha and Amorph definitely aren't going to like being called to task when they thought they had it all ignored *cough* *cough* I mean under control. Just a couple o' tools.

Don't worry, as soon as my work resetting my posts is done I'll disappear forever.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AirSluf

The "What's a goat doing up here?" stories are best when they are over a beer in the club and still fresh. Well at least after the poor plumbers have stopped shaking and changed flight suits.

Yes..indeed..advice to novice pilots..

" If you see goats while flying through cloud..the next thing you'll see is angels..."
  • Reply 5 of 7
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    the dialogue between maintenance and aircrew in the "Squawks" section is full of good one-liners
  • Reply 6 of 7
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    That was great.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

the dialogue between maintenance and aircrew in the "Squawks" section is full of good one-liners

Makes me think of the police scanner in Chicago we were listening too one night.

Dispatcher: Anonymous cell phone caller reports four middle eastern men putting large box on car at 42nd and Mich'.

Cop in car: [chicago accent]Could you call that cell phone back and get ossama bin laden on the phone?[/chicago accent]

Dispatcher: They didn't leave the number.

Cop in car: I hate when that happens.

Then another one.

Cop: 35th and Cottage we have one on the ground.

Dispatcher: Still breathing?

Cop: Yup.

That's just one Friday night.