Really Strange Email

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just got this email. It was addressed to a bunch of people and the subject and message had a lot of random characters so it seems like it was intentionally sent to pass through spam filters.

Quote:

Hello,

I'm a time traveler stuck here in 2003. Upon arriving here my dimensional warp generator stopped working. I trusted a company here by the name of LLC Lasers to repair my Generation 3 52 4350A watch unit, and they fled on me. I am going to need a new DWG unit, prefereably the rechargeable AMD wrist watch model with the GRC79 induction motor, four I80200 warp stabilizers, 512GB of SRAM and the menu driven GUI with front panel XID display.

I will take whatever model you have in stock, as long as its received certification for being safe on carbon based life forms.

In terms of payment:

I dont have any Galactic Credits left. Payment can be made in platinum gold or 2003 currency upon safe delivery of unit.

Please transport unit in either a brown paper bag or box to below coordinates on Monday July 28th at (exactly 3:00pm) Eastern Standard Time on the dot. A few minutes prior will be ok, but it cannot be after. If you miss this timeframe please email me.

Latitude N 42.48018 & Longitude W 071.15503 and the Elevation is 96.

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRANSPORT ITEM BY REGULAR MEANS OF TELEPORTATION. THEY ARE MONITORING AND WILL REDIRECT THE SIGNAL!!

I DO NOT CARE HOW YOU HAVE TO GET IT HERE, JUST DO IT IN A WAY THAT NO SPYING EYES WILL POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO REDIRECT THE TRANSFERENCE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU BE ABLE TO MONITOR THE TRANSFER.

Although those coordinates are a secure guarded area, these channels through email are never secure. Unfortunately it is the only form of communication I have right now.

After unit has been sent please email me at: [email protected]

with payment instructions. Do not reply directly back to this email.

Thank You

abbreviationinsxst iu

juo lpihydkymdula

hudq ixytwab

qd

wy uyehww zpl

g bqq u

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    hegorhegor Posts: 160member
    I suspect a trans-demensional time warp loop has emereged and you recieved his email.

Because you have seen information that can effect the outcome of the future you can either self-terminate within 3 standard Earth days or we will send an Agent or Terminator to do the job for you.

End of line.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Latitude N 42.48018 & Longitude W 071.15503 and the Elevation is 96 [/B]

New york? If so I guess its all normal.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    airslufairsluf Posts: 1,861member
    Kickaha and Amorph couldn't moderate themselves out of a paper bag. Abdicate responsibility and succumb to idiocy. Two years of letting a member make personal attacks against others, then stepping aside when someone won't put up with it. Not only that but go ahead and shut down my posting priviledges but not the one making the attacks. Not even the common decency to abide by their warning (afer three days of absorbing personal attacks with no mods in sight), just shut my posting down and then say it might happen later if a certian line is crossed. Bullshit flag is flying, I won't abide by lying and coddling of liars who go off-site, create accounts differing in a single letter from my handle with the express purpose to decieve and then claim here that I did it. Everyone be warned, kim kap sol is a lying, deceitful poster.

Now I guess they should have banned me rather than just shut off posting priviledges, because kickaha and Amorph definitely aren't going to like being called to task when they thought they had it all ignored *cough* *cough* I mean under control. Just a couple o' tools.

Don't worry, as soon as my work resetting my posts is done I'll disappear forever.

• Reply 4 of 5
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Retard!

• Reply 5 of 5
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

New york? If so I guess its all normal.

M.I.B