Alarms in in iCal's "to do's" yet?

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
Has anyone noticed in panther if the updated iCal now allows for users to activate alarms or prompts with "to do" items?

As a partial aside, does anyone know if this will not be added in panther is this something that could be added through applescript?

Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by wmdmyass

Has anyone noticed in panther if the updated iCal now allows for users to activate alarms or prompts with "to do" items?

As a partial aside, does anyone know if this will not be added in panther is this something that could be added through applescript?

Thanks.

I'd like to see this option myself. iCal already has a popup reminder built in for appointments, so why not TODO items?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    As of iChat 1.5 (v549) in the 7B28 Panther build, there still is no sign of a feature like this.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Sorry. I meant iCal!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    How about new colors or using the color picker for calendar colors? Any sign of that? I have like 12 calendars and need more calendar colors desperately!!!!!
  • Reply 5 of 6
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bondgirl

How about new colors or using the color picker for calendar colors? Any sign of that? I have like 12 calendars and need more calendar colors desperately!!!!!

Have you tried this ?

Note: haven't tried it myself.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hobbes

Have you tried this ?

Note: haven't tried it myself.

It only changes the text color. I just need more choices for calendar colors than the six provided. Any word on this?