What happens when Steve Jobs is gone?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi. I just wanted to see what other people thought of this. It seems that Steve Jobs is the personification of Apple's ingenuity, inventiveness and basically it's cool factor. Is there anyone else in the Apple world that could serve as a successor to Jobs to lead Apple and preserve Apple's creative and unique spirit? Just curious. Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tspencer83

Hi. I just wanted to see what other people thought of this. It seems that Steve Jobs is the personification of Apple's ingenuity, inventiveness and basically it's cool factor. Is there anyone else in the Apple world that could serve as a successor to Jobs to lead Apple and preserve Apple's creative and unique spirit? Just curious. Thanks.

There was thread on this not 2 months ago. You're new, so I'll cut you some slack. Here you go. Enjoy!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Hmm? it was posted in that thread that Steve Jobs has an intuition for talent. You don't think that means that maybe he'll choose a worthy successor when the time comes? Right now Jobs and Ive are the best for the? jobs. Ahahaha?

Hey, incidently: who is the genius behind Apple's software, if Ive is the mastermind behind hardware? \

EDIT: Too much hmming.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    After Steve's gone, and after the crying and gnashing of teeth, and the moon turns to blood, Apple would be getting my resume for the position. I don't know what kind of mileage that jet gets, but I'll learn to deal with it. I bet they'd even through in an iSight in the deal. Sweet.