Sad, but true (re: "On the record with Gretta Van Sustren")

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
If there's one girl you shouldn't let guest host your/this show for fear of losing your job (due to ratings vs. content/integrity value), it would be Laurie Dhue. She just rawks my world, and the show suddenly seemed more "engaging" with her guest hosting tonight. mmmmph! Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest because I can remain silent no longer. I have nothing against Gretta, but I think Laurie has the power to generate "blond envy" in even the most unflappable (even Gretta, wherever she might be as this show airs). Girls must simply hate her, I'd expect. Laurie, you are a hellraiser, plain and simple- you break men's hearts and you send women into insecurity tailspins.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    I'd Dhue her.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member

nice boots....
  • Reply 3 of 6
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    The only thing that irks me about her is her goofy smile at the end of virtually every single news update scene- almost like a smirk that says, "I'm so hot, I own everybody in this fricken room..."

Those lips, though...that would have to constitute one damn compelling premise for "Intelligent Design", if there ever was one!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Um, no.

And Greta van Susteren doesn't look human.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    sorry, guy. She's female and all, but that's about it.

Maybe you should pay the extra money and get some better channels to help you out with that hobby of yours
  • Reply 6 of 6
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Gretta has a law degree too. Helps out when you doing a court tv type of show.