G4 Cube Dual Display

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I was wondering if the graphics card that came standerd in the G4 Cube had support for dual displays. If so, can any display be used with it, or will I need an adapter for it to run. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

I was wondering if the graphics card that came standerd in the G4 Cube had support for dual displays. If so, can any display be used with it, or will I need an adapter for it to run. Thanks a lot.

Nope. it comes with an ATI Rage Pro with 16 megs ram. it doesnt do dual display, niether did the Radeon for the cube. (I had both, the radeon recently croaked(fan died and it overheated) and when I moved I lost the original card(but found someone on ebay selling them for $12.50, so I got 2 of them. )
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

one of the rare-ist (spelling??) items for a Cube is a geforce 2mx 64mB TWINVIEW grafix card... which enables a Cube to do dual monitoring.-

it does fit, it does work - but it's not a fortune.

look at www.cubeowner.com s FAQ, they collect ALL infos about your lil' box.