A Fun Game (consolidating rumours)

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

Take this image, and place the rumour pictures on the timeline (or draw lines or something), using your favourite image editor. There's room for more rumours if I missed your favourite one! Then post the modified image back on this thread.

I'll do mine in a minute.

Amorya

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
  • Reply 2 of 17
    I dont feel like taking the time to host it
  • Reply 3 of 17
    Where does the dual 2 GHz G5 fit on that rumor list?

-- Mark
  • Reply 4 of 17
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    What about the Apple set-top box? The Apple PDA? The color iPods with line-in, FM tuner, bluetooth and Firewire 800?
  • Reply 5 of 17
    mystmyst Posts: 112member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Amorya

I disagree only with the 3 ghz G5... Unless your talkign acual shipping date....
  • Reply 6 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

What about the Apple set-top box? The Apple PDA? The color iPods with line-in, FM tuner, bluetooth and Firewire 800?

Well, let's be frank, if Uncle Steve DIDN'T have something fairly special to announce, I think they would've held off the announcement of the speed bumped iMac's and iPods till the keynote, nope, something's up, something important enough that they didn't want the earlier speed bumps to get either over shadowed by or detract from.

Beyond this, it's just a guess, speeded up PowerBooks? iTV?

Beats me ...

Who knows, maybe Steve will stand in front of the French and proudly announce ...

"Folks, I'm happy to tell you all today, that Moto has finally found a clue!"

Now that would be earth shattering

</kicking the dead horse>
  • Reply 7 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by OverToasty

Well, let's be frank, if Uncle Steve DIDN'T have something fairly special to announce, I think they would've held off the announcement of the speed bumped iMac's and iPods till the keynote, nope, something's up, something important enough that they didn't want the earlier speed bumps to get either over shadowed by or detract from.

Yeah, makes sense to me.
  • Reply 8 of 17
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    Let's not forget the G5 Xserve.

Screed
  • Reply 9 of 17
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    This is the funnest thread ever!
  • Reply 10 of 17
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    Oh, I forgot the dual G5-powered iPods and the gold iBooks
  • Reply 11 of 17
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    The timeline concept is exactly what I suggested rumor sites do, oh about 6 years ago.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    Foo. We have to host our own images?

I figure 15" albook and better albooks around December, iTMS Europe and a 2.5GHz G5 around September 2004, and 3GHz G5 off the end of the timeline around June 2005. Other than that I agree with you.
  • Reply 14 of 17
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dog Almighty

The future: today!

( http://www20.brinkster.com/digitalat...pplefuture.gif )

Lol - you've got high hopes for the expo!

Agree with you about the tablet though.

Amorya
  • Reply 15 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Amorya

you don't have high hopes for iTMS Europe
  • Reply 16 of 17
    Why only Europe, though? Canada and Japan and the rest of the world still needs iTMS access!
  • Reply 17 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dog Almighty

Why only Europe, though? Canada and Japan and the rest of the world still needs iTMS access!

It is getting kind of stupid... We are still waiting for all those things from Apple, which were supposed to work in Sherlock, in Europe. \

[Edit:] Oh yeah, and iPhoto prints... In Europe...