Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014

The usual black curtains and sheets.

Go here.for more pics.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRGood4U

The usual black curtains and sheets and mysterious containers.

Well, thank heaven. If there were NO black sheets or mysterious containers (CreativePro, for example, or whatever MWNY was called this year), we'd know there was a big letdown coming.
  • Reply 2 of 43
    Another one on MacGeneration

• Reply 3 of 43
    bigcbigc Posts: 1,224member
    hmmm, no displays being shown either???
  • Reply 4 of 43
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    Locked, steel boxes straight from Cupertino.

Drama!!!

cus Screed is teh s uck
  • Reply 5 of 43
    bka77bka77 Posts: 331member
    This is a good sign!
  • Reply 6 of 43
    Hopefully the steel containers are not just Krispy Kreme doughnuts being kept nice and warm!
  • Reply 7 of 43
    Macnn said that there were no Powerbooks visible... But all of their other machines were... Hmm......
  • Reply 8 of 43
    No Powerbooks visible? Well there are tables with black sheets (see the photos) and those mysterious containers. New PB's wouldn't be put on display until tomorrows keynote.
  • Reply 9 of 43
    Quote:

No Powerbooks visible? Well there are tables with black sheets (see the photos) and those mysterious containers. New PB's wouldn't be put on display until tomorrows keynote.

That is exactly what I was alluding to...
  • Reply 10 of 43
    Don't allude, it's bad manners!
  • Reply 11 of 43
    Quote:

Don't allude, it's bad manners!

Hah!
  • Reply 12 of 43
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    How hard is it to ROTATE a picture?
  • Reply 13 of 43
    Does anyone see iBooks on display? The second Mac 99 pic shows iBooks in the registration area, but not in the Apple booth.

If the entire portable section is under wraps, maybe we're getting new iBooks too?
  • Reply 14 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by bka77

This is a good sign!

Such a good sign they had to cover it with a black curtain
  • Reply 15 of 43
    Check out the MICE on the registration area iBooks! I'd like to see the order form on that one.

Get me 20 ibooks for registration and for god's sake, put 2 button mice on them.

"Where? i don't know. Take them off some dells"
  • Reply 16 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by tak1108

Check out the MICE on the registration area iBooks! I'd like to see the order form on that one.

Get me 20 ibooks for registration and for god's sake, put 2 button mice on them.

"Where? i don't know. Take them off some dells"

it looks to be the shape/size/color of a Kensington PocketMouse ... hard to tell for sure at the angle though.
  • Reply 17 of 43
    Well, that's torn it!

I was going to have a day of doing things that were vaguely useful - if not to me, than at least to my clients - not that any of them would have cared one way or another.

But now I have to wake up at a reasonable time, go and drop a cheque off at my landlords, and then sit in front of this laptop for a couple of hours in case Darth Jobs unveils something exciting.

On the plus side, I do have ciabatta, sausages and mustard in the house so I can feel the production of some killer sausage sandwiches coming on.

On the minus side, I don't even think the darn thing is being webcast so I'm going to be reliant on web news feeds.

Sometimes being a card carrying member of Macintosh Hezbollah isn't quite as glamorous or interesting as people might think. (Shurely shome mishtake).
  • Reply 18 of 43
    awesome but I really wanted new displays... the picture has the old displays to the right
  • Reply 19 of 43
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacUsers

awesome but I really wanted new displays... the picture has the old displays to the right.

I think it's becoming increasingly obvious that new displays are a MWSF 04 announcement to coincide with the rev. B G5s.
  • Reply 20 of 43
    msanttimsantti Posts: 1,377member
    Why would a Power Book update warrant an intro during a keynote unless there was something rather special about them?

I would think even a 15" G4 Alu Book would not rate that much publicity.