Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
What`s with that?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Unbeliever

What`s with that?

In all fairness, the news about new iPod accessories/peripherals finding their way into the keynote was just a rumor.

Who's to say we won't see a release of something a couple weeks down the line?
  • Reply 2 of 11
    Double post
  • Reply 3 of 11
    i guess i was hopeing to much. Damn i needed that CF reader
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Always disappointments particularly when people believe rumor sites are accurate. They are not. Products are available when Apple unveils them not when rumors say. You would think Apple "fans" would understand this by now. Life goes on.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Yeah, but this is the first time ThinkSecret has missed one in a couple of years.

Barto
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Barto

Yeah, but this is the first time ThinkSecret has missed one in a couple of years.

Good point. They are normally spot on.

Maybe Steve forgot his lines. He did have to deliver the keynote in French, after all.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    yes, i trusted ThinkSecret blindly ever since they got right the gen 3 iPod when everybody was saying NO WAY!
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Barto

You've got to be kidding me. I haven't trusted them since they guarranteed no superdrive in last years powerbooks. They are hit and miss at best.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
  • Reply 10 of 11
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

In fairness to TS, they did say it was a 1-source rumor and couldn't be verified by any other source.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

Originally posted by the cool gut

You've got to be kidding me. I haven't trusted them since they guarranteed no superdrive in last years powerbooks. They are hit and miss at best.