Resume question...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
When putting yout IT resume together how would you list all the MS products you've used??

Sad to say that if you don't list MS products in your resume, no IT place in their right mind would put you in the in pile...

But now that I've had my Powerbook for some time I can finally put some Apple and OS X experience in there!! WHOO HOO!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    This article may help you with your résumé...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/30/32652.html
  • Reply 2 of 6
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    That article brings up some very good points. Thanks for the link, LoCash.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    i recently redid my resume on monster.com. they made it all professional-like. they can take care of all that shit.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by thuh Freak

...they can take care of all that shit.

All that shit can be the difference between a job or not...
  • Reply 5 of 6
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    its amazing how much time I have spent tweaking my CV/Resume' over the years.

I sent a barrage of them, all the same, to many companies when I hust got out of college.

Now, rarely, when I send a CV (just out of curiosity to test the market seeing Im veryy happy with my current employment) I can spend days on it. Actually, more on the cover letter rather than the CV itself. The CV is close to as perfect as I think I can get it...
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by ZO

Actually, more on the cover letter rather than the CV itself. The CV is close to as perfect as I think I can get it...

Can we see it then? I'm curious as to what I might need when I get out of Uni to be able to compete.