please be quick! i need p800 calendar support

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by othello

so say think secret:

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/isync12ical15.html

please be quick! i need p800 calendar support

According to this artical at macrumors.com Apple mentions these updates in a Knowledge Base Update email.

(edit: fixed typo)
  • Reply 2 of 7
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    come on!!!

i need them now!!!

• Reply 3 of 7
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    still no sign...

what was interesting was the posting by an apple engineer on the isync apple support forums -- telling people how to delete the 'hackie' in preperation of the new version.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Yeah. Where the heck are iSync 1.2 and iCal 1.5? The current version of iCal is slow as hell, and iSync could use an update too. I sure hope Apple is not going to wait until Panther ships to release the updated iSync and iCal!

Escher
  • Reply 5 of 7
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

Yeah. Where the heck are iSync 1.2 and iCal 1.5? The current version of iCal is slow as hell, and iSync could use an update too. I sure hope Apple is not going to wait until Panther ships to release the updated iSync and iCal!

Escher

But I'm afraid they are. I have no real information but I just get the sneaking suspicion that's how it's gunna be. :/
  • Reply 6 of 7
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

But I'm afraid they are.

RSN®
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

Yeah. Where the heck are iSync 1.2 and iCal 1.5? The current version of iCal is slow as hell, and iSync could use an update too.

Not to mention that iCal is buggy when entering data in. You set a start time, or end time, and sometimes it doesn't remember it, so you enter it again until it's correct. Annoying! Same problem with the name/title of the entry. m.