Hardware shipping to UK

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
A question for those in the UK who have ordered hardware from the Applke Store in the past. Could you tell me what route the hardware takes? My PB 15 1.25 shipped from Taiwan on Thursday and I've been following it on the tracking. It arrived in Luxembourg on Friday evening and the tracking hasn't updated since. I assume the path is the same for all hardware so I was just wondering where it would be heading next before it gets to me? (I'm in Leeds) seems a long way round!

Anyone have any idea when I can expect it? I didn't know if the tracking meant that it was still sitting in Luxembourg or whether it wouldn't be updated until it arrived at it's next mystery destination?

Appreciate any help

cheers

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    A few months back I ordered a PB on a Tuesday afternoon.

It shipped from the Netherlands 49 hrs later.

It arrived in Luxembourg 19 hrs later (Friday morning).

It arrived on my doorstep the next Monday.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    my mate who shares studio space with me had the same thing -- tracked it to luxembourg. couldn't track it further. took 5 days to get from there to his address...
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Ahhh ok. Anyone know if weekends count? Don't know whether they work then or not. So I should get it (maybe) Wednesday.... or Friday if they don't work weekends.

Damn, was hoping to get it before then :-(
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Mine always get to Luxembourg, then the tracking craps out.

I usually end up phoning up to find out where it is so that I know when to be in. Usually when it stops at Lux, it has taken about 2 more days to get to me.

The tracking is really naf - there's no point in having it if it's not updated accurately.