Jabra Bluetooth Headset?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Does anyone know if Panther will support the Jabra Bluetooth Headset profile?? I'm getting a little frustrated with the "bluetooth" standard being so non-standard.

I would like to use the Jabra wireless headset with iChat AV and for IP telephony through Nikotel.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    I have been waiting for OrangeMicro to release drivers for their Jabra headset/bluetooth dongle (as stated on their webpage for the product - Mac OS X Drivers due late 2003).

When I emailed them to see if I could get a specific date I was told by their sales team that they were not writing drivers for Mac. When I complained about them misleading customers I got another reply saying that they were expecting Apple to write the drivers, so maybe they will. The driver is not currently in the Panther builds as far as I know.

Quote:

Originally posted by scottylad

Does anyone know if Panther will support the Jabra Bluetooth Headset profile?? I'm getting a little frustrated with the "bluetooth" standard being so non-standard.

I would like to use the Jabra wireless headset with iChat AV and for IP telephony through Nikotel.