YIPPY!!! Powerbook shipped 10/10/03!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yippy, my 17" powerbook shipped today. I cant wait till i get it. I wont know when it will be here cause airborn doesnt upload tracking stuff on friday, so ill know monday what day. But i selected 2-3day shipping. Its coming from cali, and i live in ky. So 2 days maybe, i know fedex makes 2 days easy on saver. So i hope to get it tuesday, since im off work tuesday, and off school wed. but work wed night.

This is my first mac, i cant wait!!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Congrats on the purchase!

Be sure to order your Panther upgrade CDs ASAP. Mac OS X 10.3 is much better than 10.2 in features, speed, and user experience (though, 10.2 isn't an OS to laugh at either).

If you have any niggling questions or any problems getting used to how Mac OS X works versus Windows, feel free to post them. We've had quite a number of switchers and new users come around the forums recently.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Iv been able to play on a brand new eMac at school for a few days, and mess around at compusa on there's. Im a huge computer person, so getting used to it will be only hard thing, and maybe finding out how to do certain things, but just getting use to the differences will be only hard part for me, which wont be to hard at all.

As far as up2date, i know. I called and asked about it, cause i made order on 7th. Ill be sure to mail it out within a day or 2.

I do have 1 quick question, i know setting up windows file sharing is easy, is it easy also to run a network printer that prints from windows machine? Cause you gotta print out the pdf, and id like to do from mac, hehe.