All-In-One Printer Question

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I was unsure where to post this so I am going to put it in current hardware since it is a question about current hardware.

For Christmas my wife (very well meaning) went out and bought me a Lexmark X63 All-In-One Printer, scanner, fax/copier machine. She asked the guy at Costco if it worked with a mac and of course he said yes. But she did not ask the right questions as it does not appear to work with OS X. I tried to to go to the Lexmark site to verify this but they are down big time.

This is where all of you come in. First of all, any opinions on Lexmark as a printer? I love my Epson Stylus 740, it works like a charm. Never used a Lexmark inkjet, only laser. Second of all, any of you use an All-In-One printer in OS X that works well? I really only want a second printer and a scanner, the fax/copier portion is just a bonus.

Any input would be appreciated!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    I've heard good things about lexmark inkjets, especially their OSX record (more drivers before epson and hp). But I don't know anything about their all in ones, sorry.