Invite him to a BBQ ?

Flame Grill him ?

Put him in a detention centre ?

Feed him to the Sharks..

Any advice....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Get the guy who plays the guy on Law & Order SVU to rape him. Then get the black guy in the wheelchair to rape him. Then get the guy who plays the psychologist on Law & Order SVU to sodomise him. Then get that other guy to slit his throat with a razor while in solitary.

Oh. Maybe you don't mean the show.

I don't know, throw a ****ing spider on him or something.
  • Reply 2 of 20

Buy one of those jerseys, wear it and then light yourself on fire buddhist monk style. It won't have quite the symbolic effect of say pouring blood into the gas tank of a Ford Ranger or even perhaps be as poignant as kidnapping W and trading him for Sammy Sosa. But at least you can revel in knowing that you are more sophisticated than Shrubbery and that the cultural reference to the geopolitical growth of his tyranny from that of a mere local MLB overlord to his current incarnation as a dogmatic catastrophic global force of international hegemony and destruction who thinks he is entitled to get off "scot" free without regard to international law flew right over his head. Of course, since you're Australian and don't give a flying fùck about baseball you will have essentially burned yourself in effigy for nothing but don't let that stop you. After all, no plan is perfect.
  • Reply 3 of 20
    tell him to make sure he flushes the toilet with his left hand as the toilets down under drain counterclockwise...
  • Reply 4 of 20
    I'm here to break the myth. . .

All the toilets I saw in Australia just sucked the water in. no swirling motion.
  • Reply 5 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

I'm here to break the myth. . .

All the toilets I saw in Australia just sucked the water in. no swirling motion.

BLASPHEMER!

How about give him the same warm welcome the Sheepherders gave his dad way back when.

Or at least warn him that the victory 'V' with his fingers doesn't mean the same thing reversed...
  • Reply 6 of 20
    jwri004jwri004 Posts: 626member
    Please keep him.

Then maybe some "sanity" might be restored.

Him and that evil little gnome Howard will get along fine, because both are adept at lying to "their people"
  • Reply 7 of 20
    smirclesmircle Posts: 1,035member
    Cream pies. Loads of them .
  • Reply 8 of 20
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

........." Of course, since you're Australian and don't give a flying fùck about baseball you will have essentially burned yourself in effigy for nothing

We Invented Baseball ya big wombat !8)

Only.....we used Pick -Axe handles with the spiky bits still in place...circa 1780's.....

Visiting American Gold prospectors ( 1860's ) took it back to the states & gentry-fied it...

http://www.australianbaseballhistory...ralia_Wins.jpg

Yar Hooo !!!!
  • Reply 9 of 20
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    How much brush do you think he'll clear down there.
  • Reply 10 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Hell..if you guys put up the money..well kidnap him...It will take the FBI & CIA 4ever to find him in a country the same size as the USA but with only 20 million people...

And to think we call the outback ...the " Bush "
  • Reply 11 of 20
    jrcjrc Posts: 817member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

Welcome him ?

Roll out the carpet ?

Invite him to a BBQ ?

Flame Grill him ?

Feed him to the Sharks..

Any advice....

Get down on your knees and thank God for him
  • Reply 12 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by JRC

For What ?
  • Reply 13 of 20
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Pie him. Like Bill Gates. Can you picture the Secret Service?
  • Reply 14 of 20
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Just ignore him. Maybe he'll go away.

That's what I'm hoping.
  • Reply 15 of 20
    Quote:

We Invented Baseball ya big wombat

If by we you mean Australia then that is quite false, you didn't. Maybe if you were Egyptian, Hawaiian, British, Indian or American you could make this claim. But not Australian. Only your premise that I am a large wombat might have a little truth in it I must admit.
  • Reply 16 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by ColanderOfDeath

If by we you mean Australia then that is quite false, you didn't. Maybe if you were Egyptian, Hawaiian, British, Indian or American you could make this claim. But not Australian. Only your premise that I am a large wombat might have a little truth in it I must admit.

I bet your a Hairy Nosed Wombat....
  • Reply 17 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by JRC

Well... I was praying for something to come along and make me feel better. Then I listened to him speak and laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. I thank G-d every day for the joke he has given us as president, this is far better than Dan Quayle.

Think of how empowering it is for people all across the world to see him as president of the United States and say, "Damn... maybe it's not so bad here after all..."
  • Reply 18 of 20
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

Welcome him ?

Roll out the carpet ?

Invite him to a BBQ ?

Flame Grill him ?

Feed him to the Sharks..

Any advice....

That should work...
  • Reply 19 of 20
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Kidnap him, bonk him on the head (amnesia) and let the Aboriginees raise him anew. He might actually have some character / knowledge when his training is done.

• Reply 20 of 20
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I think that the answer perhaps can be found here: About Australian Bush

Er..sorry I thought you asked "How much bush do you think that he will see down there?". My mistake, but I do recommend, for his sake and Laura's, that he stay away from those Australian beaches. Shocking.