Rumors and Magic 8-Ball say 'Yes'.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    amoryaamorya Posts: 1,103member
    What about UK?

*prays to the Apple gods*

Amorya
  • Reply 2 of 15
    In other news, hte LA Times is reporting that Apple and Pepsi have struck a deal to promote the iTMS that will see Pepsi give away 100 million free songs via iTunes. Pepsi will pay Apple for all free downlaods. Apparently Pepsi whats a hipper image and they think this is the way to do it.

I'd give a link, but it's early and I'm using a windows box.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Amorya

What about UK?

*prays to the Apple gods*

Amorya

Next year, dont blame apple, blame the behind the times Europe. or the European record companies..(there thats better)
  • Reply 4 of 15
    i think i just soiled my pants...

:-)
  • Reply 5 of 15
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Something called Puretracks.com was launched in Canada earlier this week.

Not sure how Mac friendly it is, but the songs are 99 cents, full CD's from 9.99.

And that's in Canadian funds...hmm, bodes well for pricing when Apple does make it available in Canada.
  • Reply 6 of 15
    gabidgabid Posts: 477member
    Quote:

Originally posted by satchmo

Something called Puretracks.com was launched in Canada earlier this week.

Not sure how Mac friendly it is, but the songs are 99 cents, full CD's from 9.99.

And that's in Canadian funds...hmm, bodes well for pricing when Apple does make it available in Canada.

The tracks are in WMA and I think the prices can vary. Still, it shows that licensing can be worked out...
  • Reply 7 of 15
  • Reply 8 of 15
    relax and go ice fishin'
  • Reply 9 of 15
    quaremquarem Posts: 254member
    I was hoping that it would have been released for Canada today, as well. Oh well, I guess we have some more waiting to do. I just really wish they would hurry up, or at least give us some info about when they expect to have it in Canada, if at all.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    kim, your 8-Ball must be a bit off.
  • Reply 11 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by piwozniak

kim, your 8-Ball must be a bit off.

did you make the plastic yourself, maybe your design is faulty
  • Reply 12 of 15
    Stupid 8-Ball...I'll smash you good!!!
  • Reply 13 of 15
    lolololo Posts: 87member
    I sent gift certificates to a couple of people in Europe today after they agreed to pay me back through PayPal. There is no reason why you couldn't do that for Canada as well.

I don't have the time to do it but I'm sure that somebody will set up a web site (call it iTunesGiftCertificates.com) and sell gift certificates for a reasonable fee (10% over face value to cover PayPal charges and "shipping & handling").
  • Reply 14 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Quarem

I was hoping that it would have been released for Canada today, as well. Oh well, I guess we have some more waiting to do. I just really wish they would hurry up, or at least give us some info about when they expect to have it in Canada, if at all.

Yeah, well, just be grateful you didn't get invaded after your traitorous unwillingness to help invade Iraq, and to take part in the fight against terr-rur.

• Reply 15 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by kumrabai

Yeah, well, just be grateful you didn't get invaded after your traitorous unwillingness to help invade Iraq, and to take part in the fight against terr-rur.

kiss my a$$