Panther and NDA question

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
I've received an unsolicited email or two from users about their experiences using Panther with my software releases, and still others asking me about whether my software is Panther-ready. I am not in the developer program and I have not used any prerelease version of Panther to test them myself. Is passing along this info to other users a violation of anybody's NDA? Is there anything else I should consider before sharing this info with users?

Alex.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Since you yourself are not a member of any developer program with Apple, then you haven't had to agree to an NDA. Thus, you really have nothing to worry about.

If other people are sharing information with you about Panther, *they* may be violating *their* NDAs. That would not affect you, though.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Just say you don't have Panther, you haven't tested it, and you can't assure compatibility until you have tested it.

What Brad said. You can't possibly violate an NDA you never signed that's attached to membership in a program you're not a member of.