iTunes Accessories

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
On the hardware front a lot of new accessories were released today.

check them out

Which ones will you get? I'm looking at the media reader.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    neilybneilyb Posts: 128member
    i'd like to use any mic, rather than that belkin thing... it's so bulky... but it seems belkin's might be the only option.

NeilyB
  • Reply 2 of 4
    thats lame, I want an adapter so i can just run a line in from anything. Someone will make it.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    I can definitely say the recorder is a step in the right direction, but not at all what I am looking for. All Apple needs to do is let the headphone jack also be a (stereo of course) line in and I am happy. I want to use my own mic and all. This will be great for people wanting to take notes and such, but it is still not what I am looking for. Picky, aren't I?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jeremiah Rich

I can definitely say the recorder is a step in the right direction, but not at all what I am looking for. All Apple needs to do is let the headphone jack also be a (stereo of course) line in and I am happy. I want to use my own mic and all. This will be great for people wanting to take notes and such, but it is still not what I am looking for. Picky, aren't I?

Probably will happen in the next rev. if enough people ask for line in. I suspect this will tie people over for those who have clamoured about recording.