10/03 Music Event stream available

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/musicevent03/

EDIT: Aww, they cut out the portion with the slide that has the picture of two bottles and one person jumping up in the air with a bottle cap.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Bono was hilarious describing iTunes for Windows as "the Pope of software meeting the Dali Lama of integration".
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Strange, I cannot watch it; It says " -3285 Disconnected" in the Quicktime window...

Any ideas to fix this?

Thanks
  • Reply 3 of 5
    And of course it must be asked... How do I save the Keynote stream? Is it even possible anymore?
  • Reply 4 of 5
    dfilerdfiler Posts: 3,420member
    So far so good...

For years there have been problems with quicktime breaking on keynote streams. (only a reboot would fix) So far, with QT6.4 and panther, it hasn't exhibited this problem.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by dfiler

So far so good...

For years there have been problems with quicktime breaking on keynote streams. (only a reboot would fix) So far, with QT6.4 and panther, it hasn't exhibited this problem.

maybe for live streams....on demand has always been pretty reliable for me and this new instant on feature rules. can nearly scrub the stream...pretty amazing.

eugene, yea, i liked that slide, people at walnut creek got a kick out of it too.

i want the slide with millions of pepsi bottles for my desktop.