Man suing Wheel of Fortune over Sajak hug

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Bizarre.

On the TeeVee they're showing video of some other hug and the guy keeps saying "that's not the incident, it happened later" but they keep showing it anyway.

It's a tv show, the video is somewhere, this should be a fairly easy one to figure out in court.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Good. Pat Sajak shouldn't be hugging anyone, and what's with the cheap prizes? 2 million, at least!
  • Reply 2 of 8
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Remember as the accuser, they are not allowed to give the man's name, go into his sexual history, or claim his is just doing this for money.

Nick
  • Reply 3 of 8
    What I want to know is: why is this guy only making 50k a year? He must be designing some pretty lame circuits.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Lawyers? Yuck.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

What I want to know is: why is this guy only making 50k a year? He must be designing some pretty lame circuits.

That figure of $48,400 referred to his winnings, not his salary. His salary is not mentioned.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    If he started feeling pain within minutes, why has it taken him three years to file the suit? OK, I know nothing about how the US legal system works, so there could be a valid reason, but it seems odd that such a long time has elapsed .

Dave.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    The US legal system revolves around frivilous lawsuits.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dave Abrey

If he started feeling pain within minutes, why has it taken him three years to file the suit? OK, I know nothing about how the US legal system works, so there could be a valid reason, but it seems odd that such a long time has elapsed .

Dave.

I'd bet it one of those cases of suggestive memory. Lawyer: "I bet you felt some pain right afterward." Man: "Now that you remind me I did!"

It's all nonsense. 50% of back pain has no discernible cause. Of course in the courts these days "causal correlation" has no value.