For sale Apple iBook

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am selling a like new in box Apple iBook 12.1 inch 900MHz iBook.

This computer was bought new on 07/30/03. It has 384 mb of RAM and a combo drive.

The reason I am selling is because we bought it for our wedding photography business and find that trying to watch it and do our job is very nurve racking. It was used once at a wedding. The rest of the time it has sat in it's case. I use my big Mac for picture editing.

We also have an Airport card, an Airport Extreme base station and a Keningson universal car/air adapter and a very nice Lowe Pro computer breifcase for sale.

This system cost me about $1750.00 new. I will sell it complete for $1350.00

Please email me with any questions. [email protected]

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Well, with the anouncement of the new iBooks I am going to drop the price on this outfit. $1050.00 complete!!!!!

email me @[email protected]

Mark

Quote:

Originally posted by Mark Eggers

I am selling a like new in box Apple iBook 12.1 inch 900MHz iBook.

This computer was bought new on 07/30/03. It has 384 mb of RAM and a combo drive.

The reason I am selling is because we bought it for our wedding photography business and find that trying to watch it and do our job is very nurve racking. It was used once at a wedding. The rest of the time it has sat in it's case. I use my big Mac for picture editing.

We also have an Airport card, an Airport Extreme base station and a Keningson universal car/air adapter and a very nice Lowe Pro computer breifcase for sale.

This system cost me about $1750.00 new. I will sell it complete for $1350.00

Please email me with any questions. [email protected]

Thanks

• Reply 2 of 9
    Sounds like a really great deal... but I am not interested in an iBook anymore... anyone else?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Dude... I'm getting a Dell!

• Reply 4 of 9
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    my cousin wants to buy an ibook. even in europe, since the last 2 days she can get an ibook 900 combo for 1100 euros. and i can give her 256 mb more of ram.

1000 $, if perfectly working etc, in chicago = no shipping.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Giaguara

my cousin wants to buy an ibook. even in europe, since the last 2 days she can get an ibook 900 combo for 1100 euros. and i can give her 256 mb more of ram.

1000 $, if perfectly working etc, in chicago = no shipping.

That would be fine have your cousin email me if she is interested,

Thanks, Mark
  • Reply 6 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I´m selling mine too. Any danes out there that wants a 800 combo one year old 256mb airport card equipped three year all risk guarantee iBook for 8000 kroner?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

I´m selling mine too. Any danes out there that wants a 800 combo one year old 256mb airport card equipped three year all risk guarantee iBook for 8000 kroner?

What are you getting?
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

Me too!! and then i might as well go commit suicide or jump off a cliff or something!
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by \\/\\/ickes

i feel so sorry for people who's lives waste away in front of windows machines