My Panther order shipped!

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
FYI

My Panther order shipped yesterday via FedEx! I got an email confimration from Apple. I will have it soon! Maybe by Friday at, say... around 8 PM? :0)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 101
    Mine did too...got an e-mail EARLY this morning...2 day shipping...hope I get it before I leave work Friday!
  • Reply 2 of 101
    asenasen Posts: 93member
    I got the shipped email 7 hours ago.
  • Reply 4 of 101
    firehcfirehc Posts: 368member
    oops, the pics are gone......
  • Reply 5 of 101
    Interesting... My order has NOT shipped yet, and my apple store account now says 2-day shipping (I ordered and paid for overnight shipping...). Apple has 10 hours to ship it before I am unhappy...
  • Reply 6 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by Toadie

Interesting... My order has NOT shipped yet, and my apple store account now says 2-day shipping (I ordered and paid for overnight shipping...). Apple has 10 hours to ship it before I am unhappy...

Mine hasnt shipped eihter, but I used the free shipping and they upgraded it to 2 day(like I knew they would) hehe.
  • Reply 7 of 101
    Panther shipped this AM (email sent at 3:08 AM). I had paid for overnight shipping $12 (like an idiot), but my shipping method stated 2 days on the invoice. I haven't been able to track my shipment yet. Its not yet in the Fed Ex system. I was able to get a refund on the shipping charge from Apple even after it shipped, but I spent at least 15 min on the phone with Apple (after the live operator answered the phone).
  • Reply 8 of 101
    Mine hasn't shipped yet, but I ordered free shipping, and it was upgraded to 2-day, and now it says overnight.
  • Reply 9 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by Toadie

WHEW! It just shipped. Also, my bank account shows a new charge for $21.75 from apple (the old charge was never completed). I guess they refunded the $12 for overnight shipping.
  • Reply 10 of 101
    Mine shipped too. No tracking info available yet.
  • Reply 11 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by penseive

Mine shipped too. No tracking info available yet.

Same here, 2 day select in the order form, i selected regular shipping also. I cant wait, i might end up calling in friday night or callin sayin ill be about an hour late, LoL.
  • Reply 12 of 101
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    I should have it installed, oh around Friday 8:30 in the cab coming from the Apple Store Maybe I'll wait until I get to my porch or kitchen. But definitely before I go up to my room on the 3rd floor.
  • Reply 13 of 101
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    I'm usually the one raising holy hell because my order for the latest version of X is always the last one to ship, no matter when I order or if I pay extra for shipping. I guess they've finally beaten me. Mine hasn't shipped and I just don't care. I'm expecting the usual 4 days to two weeks after everyone else. At least this time I did not pay for a shipping upgrade. I still would like to know what I did to piss Steve off.
  • Reply 14 of 101
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    Mine shipped this morrning

free shipping

uptodate program
  • Reply 15 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by murk

I'm usually the one raising holy hell because my order for the latest version of X is always the last one to ship, no matter when I order or if I pay extra for shipping. I guess they've finally beaten me. Mine hasn't shipped and I just don't care. I'm expecting the usual 4 days to two weeks after everyone else. At least this time I did not pay for a shipping upgrade. I still would like to know what I did to piss Steve off.

Ya never know, maybe tomorrow it will say updated to overnight, have seen it happen.
  • Reply 16 of 101
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    MIne shipped.
  • Reply 17 of 101
    shippity bipity
  • Reply 18 of 101
    gabidgabid Posts: 477member
    Such torture for those of us who are still waiting for shipping confirmation !

But, seriously, did any of you who have received shipping notices get the e-mail saying your order was bumped to on or before the 24th (as I got yesterday)?
  • Reply 19 of 101
    I just checked my order status and it still has not shipped, BUT I have now been upgraded from regular shipping, to 2 day ,and now to overnight shipping. Keepin' my fingers crossed!
  • Reply 20 of 101
    I did regular shipping and it says 2 day now and it has shipped so that means friday, right on time.