problem publishing from iPhoto to .mac

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I had my HD updated last week, today i tried to publish photos from iPhoto to my .mac homepage. got the error

"network error occured while processing your order

please check your network connections and try again."

rest of everything else works, i can sign into .mac even use iSync. changing the HD (apple service tech did this and moved all my old stuff over) is only thing different since the last time i published to my homepage.

how do i check my user name and password that iPhoto uses? Could the HD change forgot my settings?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Since upgrading to Panther mine doesn't work either, I get the same error message about an hour ago when I went to publish some photos. I just figured that maybe it has something to do .mac being updated.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    I think it must be a problem on Apple's end because I can't publish to .Mac using iPhoto/Homepage either. I get the same error message. And I didn't upgrade to Panther. So I don't think it's a Panther problem.

BTW, others on the Apple discussion boards are also complaining of this problem.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    this time got as far as uploading my pictures takes 90secs then a wait then "network error" message. I'll just have to wait, how do we know hat apple is aware of this and notify us that's it's back up???
  • Reply 4 of 8
    As above, when i checked my homepage, guess what? the page was published 4 times, one for each attempt, even though i got that network error statement. what gives. so now i will update my homepage, but that is so weird. i hope it's not a long lasting problem.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    same here
  • Reply 6 of 8
    how do i add email recipients for iCard, i thought using iSync that would add my updated address book to the iCard recipient list. when i try to add an email address it just returns to the page. Hmmmmmmm problem at multiple levels or what?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    discodisco Posts: 83member
    Same here. I get the error message, but the page is posted anyway.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    dnisbetdnisbet Posts: 201member
    Quote:

Originally posted by disco

Same here. I get the error message, but the page is posted anyway.

From iPhoto i couldn't get to my Pictures folder in my iDisk to publish them and then use homepage to make the site as usual. Also today I can't even mount my iDisk on my desktop. I'm using Jaguar, so an Apple server problem? My setup has not been changed.