iPod headphone covers

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Believe it or not, but I just found out that my iPod came with covers for the headphones, which made the whole experience of listening to music on iPod that much more pleasant. Not only do the earphones finally fit perfectly within the ears, they also keep your ears warm for the winter..

Oh, and one more thing: I found this out when handling the iPod box, a full *year* later. Pathetic, I know..

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    those cover, however, will probably fall off before the cold winter is over. when they do, you can buy replacements at radioishack for smthg. like $1 per set and they stay on longer than the apple ones..
  • Reply 2 of 5
    o and ao and a Posts: 579member
    Quote:

Originally posted by vaultingat

those cover, however, will probably fall off before the cold winter is over. when they do, you can buy replacements at radioishack for smthg. like $1 per set and they stay on longer than the apple ones..

NICE i've been wondering where I could buy those jobbies.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by vaultingat

I have had them fall off a bunch of times since I have gotten my iPod. It was good that the headphones were in my pocket. There needs to be something to wrap the headphones around - like the cable for the laptop chargers, to keep the cords organized....
  • Reply 4 of 5
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    I glued my covers to the headphones with a dab of rubber cement on the edges. Works great.8)
  • Reply 5 of 5
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    I lost my buds a week after I got my iPod. damn man, the black thing are so light that I had them in my ears a few times without realizing. A colleague told me, while going to a meeting (a few HOURS after I had last used my iPod), that "hey, you have a black thing in your ear". Seeing he's a joker I figured he was just muckin around. Instead he insisted and I dug out a damn black earphone cover. I felt so stupid. But I was amazed that they were SO light that they didnt even bother my ear.

Now, I've simply lost them.

I hope.

I've checked the insides of ears with Qtips, so I either jammed them totally in or they are actually just lost.