WTB: European Converter for Powerbook

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey everyone. I was at the Apple Store today looking for a power converter for my Powerbook/iPod that I can use in Italy. The only thing I saw was a collection of several different converters that you can put in your power brick for you Powerbook or iPod. If anyone has bought this collection and doesn't need the European converter...I will gladly take it off their hands...Thanks!

email me at [email protected]

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    cyloncylon Posts: 126member
    Or you can just buy a cheap set of converter plugs from Radio Shack or Sharper Image. Europe isn't standardized across the continent, so if you go any other countries there you might need more than one. The little plug converters work just fine with the ipod and powerbooks. I couldn't see paying for the ones that slide in and out of the apple power plugs.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by cylon

Or you can just buy a cheap set of converter plugs from Radio Shack or Sharper Image. Europe isn't standardized across the continent, so if you go any other countries there you might need more than one. The little plug converters work just fine with the ipod and powerbooks. I couldn't see paying for the ones that slide in and out of the apple power plugs.

I would do that...but I figure if Apple sells them...people must buy them...and not everyone uses them all. Plus the converters I do have I have to reserve for use with my digital camera, video equipment, and cell phone charging.