Ronnie Coleman, Mr. Olympia (Awesome I-Movie)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Check out this awesome movie of Ronnie Coleman, Mr. Olympia, pumping some serious iron to some great music!!!!!!

You need broadband and make sure you give it about 45 seconds to load and then it plays fine straight through.

http://homepage.mac.com/rbfoye/iMovieTheater40.html

Comments

• Reply 1 of 22
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
  • Reply 2 of 22
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    gee, that guy's life looks like fun
  • Reply 3 of 22
    ericgericg Posts: 135member
    Hmmm steroid a Go Go
  • Reply 4 of 22
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    Just imagine how much that guy has to eat to maintain those muscles.
  • Reply 5 of 22
    What's the name of that song. I can't put my finger on it.

Found it "Froze" by Madonna.
  • Reply 6 of 22

I think this is better suited for AppleOutisder and a thread title change. Moving now...
  • Reply 7 of 22
    people weren't made to lift that kind of weight. it's not normal. look at those braces he has to wear. i don't understand the point.
  • Reply 8 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

gee, that guy's life looks like fun

Apparently he's a Policeman by day. He looks like he has some trouble fitting into the uniform.
  • Reply 9 of 22
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    With a body like that he could become governor in Florida in 2010.
  • Reply 10 of 22
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I guess when you're that big the only pants that fit are clown pants.
  • Reply 11 of 22
    What's with all the resent? He's a bodybuilder, and apparently really enjoys it. He has a day job too. He has undoubtedly had to go through with a lot of pain in order to win six Olympia contests. Probably more pain that any of you know.
  • Reply 12 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

What's with all the resent? He's a bodybuilder, and apparently really enjoys it. He has a day job too. He has undoubtedly had to go through with a lot of pain in order to win six Olympia contests. Probably more pain that any of you know.

that looks more like physical abuse than something to respect and be proud of.

sorry
  • Reply 13 of 22
    Quote:

that looks more like physical abuse than something to respect and be proud of.

sorry

But he enjoys it. Maybe it's silly to you, but remember that most of the world thinks baseball is silly.
  • Reply 14 of 22
    Quote:

But he enjoys it. Maybe it's silly to you, but remember that most of the world thinks baseball is silly.

... and those guys only have big guts! Crazy.
  • Reply 15 of 22
    Quote:

most of the world?

check your facts.

baseball isnt harmful to your life.

id say he is harming his life.

you ever see a 60 year old who looks like that? didn't think so.
  • Reply 16 of 22
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    That video actually annoyed me with its meaningless platitudes. The video is just him lifting but the text is all about overcome obstacles and proving your critics wrong and overwhelming odds and blah blah blah. Nothing in the video supported any of that. Did he have cancer? Is he deaf? Maybe he emigrated from Austria? Maybe he suffered a lose when he split his wife in two while making love? Nope. It's just weightlifting and platitudes.

Feels like a Successory to me.
  • Reply 17 of 22
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Maybe he emigrated from Austria? Maybe he suffered a lose when he split his wife in two while making love?

Somehow, with so much steroid use, I highly doubt it.
  • Reply 18 of 22
    Quote:

most of the world?

check your facts.

baseball isnt harmful to your life.

id say he is harming his life.

you ever see a 60 year old who looks like that? didn't think so.

I'm not quite sure why you're so self-righteous. As for that " not harmful to your life" part, didn't you once have some boy scout - ish Ted Williams quote in your signature that suggested otherwise?

Who cares about whether this guy is harming himself? He cares about weight lifting a lot, that should be enough. You can focus on baseball and hitting on busted oriental chicks, and I won't stop you from doing that, or even suggest that it's a dumb way to be, because it's not my life.

As for seeing a 60 year old who looks like that, Arnold was 245. Now he's a little less I think, but he's still pretty damn big, looks great, and is 50 or so. He's also soon to be the governor of your adopted state. That and the unforgettable moive career is some pretty good achievement for a professional bodybuilder. This guy probably won't live like Arnold, but whatever. He has a passion for what he does and that should be enough. It's not safe to declare what are acceptable passions for other people unless you want to live in the world of 1984.

But yes, the video was a little slow paced and filled with unneccesary one-liners.
  • Reply 19 of 22
    Quote:

I'm not quite sure why you're so self-righteous. As for that " not harmful to your life" part, didn't you once have some boy scout - ish Ted Williams quote in your signature that suggested otherwise?

Who cares about whether this guy is harming himself? He cares about weight lifting a lot, that should be enough. You can focus on baseball and hitting on busted oriental chicks, and I won't stop you from doing that, or even suggest that it's a dumb way to be, because it's not my life.

As for seeing a 60 year old who looks like that, Arnold was 245. Now he's a little less I think, but he's still pretty damn big, looks great, and is 50 or so. He's also soon to be the governor of your adopted state. That and the unforgettable moive career is some pretty good achievement for a professional bodybuilder. This guy probably won't live like Arnold, but whatever. He has a passion for what he does and that should be enough. It's not safe to declare what are acceptable passions for other people unless you want to live in the world of 1984.

But yes, the video was a little slow paced and filled with unneccesary one-liners.

is this all a princeton education can come up with?

you wasted your money dipshit.
  • Reply 20 of 22
    Quote:

is this all a princeton education can come up with?

you wasted your money dipshit.

Thank you. That kind of response makes it all too clear that I didn't.