Flynt won't publish topless Lynch photos

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/11/11/lyn....ap/index.html

Quote:

"My first intention was to publish them, but I don't think it was the best, positive move I could make," Flynt said in a telephone interview. "She's very much a pawn for the government. They force-fed us a Joan of Arc."

and
Quote:

"Some things are more important than money," he said. "You gotta do the right thing."

emphasis mine

Interesting that he doesn't want to publish them. I can understand him. Does this make sense for you? It does for me.

Flynt coming to sense... who would've thought?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Flynt just hates Bush and conservatives so he has a creative way to bash them this time around.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Scott is just insecure and always views anyone critical as a liberal Bush hater.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Flynt just hates Bush and conservatives so he has a creative way to bash them this time around.

Your just dissapointed (sig. for ref.)
  • Reply 4 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

Scott is just insecure and always views anyone critical as a liberal Bush hater.

Did you bother reading the article or is this just your knee jerk reaction? Flynt is a sweetheart now? Wont publsih nude photos of the "hero"?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    I wonder how much he'll sell them for a few months time \
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

True. Had Lynch not come out and said that she didn't support the way in which events had been portrayed I'm sure Flynt would have been happy to publish the photos.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Defiant created this thread in order to have a peacefull discussion. He is frankly annoyed by the flameware that started here. Upon his request i close this thread.