iBlog users : give us your reports

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I've been fiddling with iBlog a bit, have any of you? I'd like to discuss it a bit....especially to find out if anyone has had success using it anywhere other than with .Mac's service.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    I've noticed that if you create a new blog (other than the name associated with your .Mac account) that it creates a new directory inside of the iBlog directory....that new directory has a long string of numbers behind it and really isn't the kind of URL that you want to be giving out to people. I'm trying to figure out how to avoid this, and ALSO how to associate the blog with the primary homepage.mac.com/username because right now it doesn't show up in the main list....
  • Reply 2 of 5
    i have tried iblog on another server than .mac...

it was a bit confusing for me to get the path right, being an ITweekend warrior, but I got it and it worked.

Randy
  • Reply 3 of 5
    eat@meeat@me Posts: 321member
    use Kung-Log. AWESOME-better than iBlog.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    yeah it seems it could be a bit more integrated....

also i'm having trouble getting it to update the "index" page correctly... right now it only shows my first 3 entries... nothing after that unless a link is clicked on...
  • Reply 5 of 5
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Well HEY! There's an update to iBlog that popped up on my screen this morning. I'm about to download it now, still have to figure out how to make it work with my own site.....