EVERYONE, please come and list reasons why Macs are superior to PCs

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I want to make a list of reasons why Macs are superior to PCs so I can post it on another forum where the majority of users are PC fanboys. I know it's probably a waste, but could everyone please list detailed reasons why Macs are superior; for example 1st party software, better quality, better stability, whatever.

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Trolling for Macs is no better than trolling for Windows/PCs.

You're right that it's a waste. What you're doing is no different than when Windows/PC zealots come around this site and other Apple-related sites and start bashing Macs and posting benchmarks and other numbers showing how the Windows/PC platform is "clearly" superior.

You refer to these people as "fanboys" -- going around trying to "convert" them or "show them The Way" is not going to do anyone any good. If nothing else, it will give both you and the Mac community a bad image.

I'm locking this thread before it even starts. You can private message me if you have any qualms about this. If you insist on carrying out this plan of yours, please just use common sense and read up on Apple.com or other sites. Google helps. It's not very difficult.