Atlanta iMovie iDVD Mac Users Forum Anyone?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello,

I would like to meet other people in the Atlanta area that share my hobby: making movies with iMovie and sharing them using iDVD. I have made over 160 movies and 15 DVDs and love using the Mac to do it all.

I would like to explore the possibility of starting the "Atlanta iMovie and iDVD Macintosh User Group (AIMIDMUG)". If you are live in the Atlanta, Georgia area and are interested creating this community, please send me an email at

[email protected]

My vision is to bring together people who enjoy creating movies with iMovie and iDVD and learn from them. At every meeting, we'll present several member movies, creating monthly movie challenges, discuss techniques such as storyboarding, recording tips that keep the viewer engaged, archiving strategies using iDVD and everything else that makes a great movie. I would like to begin this effort in January, 2004 and the first meeting might be entitled, "Now what are you going to do with all that Holiday video?"

I can't make this happen alone. I need others like you to help. Interested? Drop me a line and tell me your story!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    you really shouldn't start a bunch of identical threads. though i appreciate your, um....enthusiasm. welcome to A/I.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    pretty cool... there are already a couple user groups in atlanta though... i am one of them.. apple may not let you in... but they probably will
  • Reply 3 of 3
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Here's the perfect place to look for your members:

http://www.atlantafilms.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

Good luck!