Question about Studio MX 2004 Education License

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
This will probably be one of the shortest threads of all time, but I'd like to know if the licnese for the educational version of Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (or any of the individual components such as Dreamweaver) allows you to install it on two machines (a desktop and a laptop). I think this is the case since they let you do this with the retail version, but I just want to be 100% sure since they now make you activate the software.

Thanks to whomever has the answer!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gabid

This will probably be one of the shortest threads of all time, but I'd like to know if the licnese for the educational version of Macromedia Studio MX 2004 (or any of the individual components such as Dreamweaver) allows you to install it on two machines (a desktop and a laptop). I think this is the case since they let you do this with the retail version, but I just want to be 100% sure since they now make you activate the software.

Thanks to whomever has the answer!

whether the license allows you to do it or not, i'm not sure. you can, however, install it on multiple machines. i did on my work and home machines without a hitch. you just won't be able to have the multiple copies of the same license running on a network at the same time.

edit: i should also note that i'm running a full commecial license as opposed to the education version. i don't know if that matters at all.