libperl.dylib? o.O

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
dyld: opendchub can't open library: /System/Library/Perl/darwin/CORE/libperl.dylib (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

Trace/BPT trap

Above is what i see when I try and start OPENDCHUB, which is the open source UNIX version of the server software for the P2P program known as Direct Connect. (PHEW...) How can I fix that? I remember starting odch on my iBook here not long ago just to see if it would work and it did. I had found a Mac OS X binary pkg of it. I tried building ODCH using its source but it gave me some stupid errors. They're below:

make all-recursive

Making all in src

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -pipe -fno-common -no-cpp-precomp -fno-strict-aliasing -I/System/Library/Perl/darwin-thread-multi/CORE -g -O2 -c commands.c

commands.c: In function `quit_program':

commands.c:1971: incompatible type for argument 4 of `semctl'

commands.c:1973: incompatible type for argument 4 of `semctl'

make[2]: *** [commands.o] Error 1

make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Can anyone help me resolve either problem? I'm only trying to run my DC server on my laptop because my dedicated Linux comp where it had been running lost its internet connection due to the clip on the Ethernet cable breaking. All and any help is appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. It would be helpful if you could help me ASAP because my hub aka server is a member of a hub network and I don't want it to be down for too long... Also if anyone can tell me how to make a clipless Enet cable work I'd be grateful as well.