Are We Finally Living In The Age Of Golden Convergence?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was at CompUSA and saw an HP computer hooked up to a giant widescreen plasma display. The PC had every conceivable input, there was a keyboard that you'd have within handy reach of television. It allowed you navigate your photos, your movies, your music. The PC had a docking station on top for your digital camera. It seemed to have so much of everything. My mind told me that I was looking at Digital Convergence.

So, what's the opinion out there? Is this the first true Christmas of the Golden Convergence, and if so, what does that mean?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

Originally posted by drewprops

I was at CompUSA and saw an HP computer hooked up to a giant widescreen plasma display. The PC had every conceivable input, there was a keyboard that you'd have within handy reach of television. It allowed you navigate your photos, your movies, your music. The PC had a docking station on top for your digital camera. It seemed to have so much of everything. My mind told me that I was looking at Digital Convergence.

So, what's the opinion out there? Is this the first true Christmas of the Golden Convergence, and if so, what does that mean?

Nope, try again next xmas.