The Den is back with a vengeance

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I'm sure everyone remembers the Apple Switch parody backgrounds with Dr. Evil, Milton, and the bunch. These images came from silverdragonden.com. A year ago I decided to focus the site on dragons, and that did not turn out like I wanted. I enjoyed the Apple community so much more, so I have gone BACK to the Apple theme.

SilverDragonDen.com is a site for the Apple zealot (really it's for anyone, but we designed it with the zealot in mind). We have a great forums area, parody desktop downloads, IRC (which is coming back online shortly), downloads, etc. The goal of the site is to give a zealot a little more ammunition to work with for the day to day battles.

We went online on the first, so the forums are still a bit bare. In 2 days we have had about 100 new members and over 600 downloads of the parody ads. I hope to see a few of you guys there to help grow the forums into something great. Since we are so new, I do appreciate constructive criticism as I want to make it the best site possible.

Thanks all, I hope you enjoy the now site!

-SD

http://www.silverdragonden.com