Another Osama Tape : Fake or Real ?.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Osama's pumped out another taped message from the grave. He's the only man on earth with more lives than a skinned cat.

Al Jazeera posted another of his alleged tapes this morning. ( all muffled and vague as per usual )

So, is this guy dead or alive?

If he is alive, why aren't their any video tapes of him ?

IMO.

He is as dead as a dodo but some old audio technicians keep slicing his tapes over & over to make them fit whatever they want him to be "saying" from beyond the grave.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 42
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    is cheney alive?

anyway. sure osama is probably alive. but that is not to say his engineers arent splicing. the guys has got at least 20 years of spouting that could have been recorded everyday. how many 20 minute videos can be produced from that? i could calculate it but i really dont think thats neccessary.
  • Reply 2 of 42
    gycgyc Posts: 90member
    I think it's fake, and put me in the I think Osama is dead camp. I find it interesting that somehow with all the money he supposed has that he can't get another video camera to make a new video. All he needs to do is to make a video holding a current newspaper to prove that he's alive. There's no reason to be making only audio messages when he could be making videos.
  • Reply 3 of 42
    if he wants to hide the details of where he is certainly making a new video would be a poor idea.
  • Reply 4 of 42
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

if he wants to hide the details of where he is certainly making a new video would be a poor idea.

So why not have himself filmed in a tent ?

Is that too difficult ?

Nah, the guy is all smoke and mirrors.

Mind you, he could be hiding out with Elvis.
  • Reply 5 of 42
    beige_g3beige_g3 Posts: 203member
    Does it say "Death to the Americans. Praise god. God is great. Death to the Americans"? Yeah, that must be him...
  • Reply 6 of 42
    mac+mac+ Posts: 580member
    Dead or Alive - I'd like to know that his "body" has been captured!
  • Reply 7 of 42
    guys, apparently if the tape is authentic it mentions saddam's capture. hes alive.
  • Reply 8 of 42
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

guys, apparently if the tape is authentic it mentions saddam's capture. hes alive.

Oh, he's alive and kicking thanks to the best state sponsored protection money can buy, right you Pakastani MFers?

-BBVD
  • Reply 9 of 42
    argentoargento Posts: 483member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquafire

Mind you, he could be hiding out with Elvis.

Elvis would make him his bitch.
  • Reply 10 of 42
    sammi josammi jo Posts: 4,634member
    Who knows?

The one which is a genuine fake (!) was the tape "discovered" in Kandahar, Afghanistan on which "bin Laden" allegedly "confessed" to 9-11. The Pentagon's translation is ridiculed by Arabs, the face and body don't even look like the real bin Laden's (too heavy set and the eyes are way foo far apart), and the scrolling text which is supposed to represent what "bin Laden" was saying occurs during a two minute period where the man in question is either not talking, or eating! Nobody dared question its authenticity out of fear.

http://www.welfarestate.com/wtc/faketape/
  • Reply 11 of 42
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    If we could get enough of these videos we could make it into a board game.

TALIBAN cards would be for regular movement around the board (a map of all those Stan countries).

OSAMA TAPE cards would refer you to a video clip on a DVD.

PROPAGANDA cards would have you guess whether the Al-Jazeera cobbled it together or if the Evil Pentagon did it to "continue the war".

I think I already see a few beta-testers for the game in this thread....
  • Reply 12 of 42
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

Who knows?

The face and body don't even look like the real bin Laden's (too heavy set and the eyes are way foo far apart).

Your right Sami-jo,

I forgot the obvious test of knowing if someone is a terrorist or not... ( reaches for "TERRORIST IDENTIKIT" folder. )

Inside is just one picture with a note which says :

" Terrorists's eyes are close together & the really big ones have a weasley grins on their faces. "

Ps: Sammi, we all know how much you love the guy, but can you let home security have him. I'm sure they'd like to ask him a few questions.

• Reply 13 of 42
    Quote:

Your right Sami-jo,

I forgot the obvious test of knowing if someone is a terrorist or not... ( reaches for "TERRORIST IDENTIKIT" folder. )

Inside is just one picture with a note which says :

" Terrorists's eyes are close together & the really big ones have a weasley grins on their faces. "

Ps: Sammi, we all know how much you love the guy, but can you let home security have him. I'm sure they'd like to ask him a few questions.

Are you honestly that retarded?
  • Reply 14 of 42
    Quote:

Originally posted by Argento

Elvis would make him his bitch.

Me retarded ?

Take a good look in the mirror Argento.
  • Reply 15 of 42
    Quote:

Me retarded ?

Take a good look in the mirror Argento.

Yeah as I recall I'm not comparing the president to a KNOWN terrorist who has killed thousands civilians. I don't like the president's policys but he's not a terrible guy. So why would you post crap like that? Moron.
  • Reply 16 of 42
    beige_g3beige_g3 Posts: 203member
    Clearly the whole 911 attack was planned and executed by the Bush administration as an attempt to validate a Presidency which was doomed to irrelevance from its conception. Is is really all quite obvious to the observant.
  • Reply 17 of 42
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sammi jo

Who knows?

The one which is a genuine fake (!) was the tape "discovered" in Kandahar, Afghanistan on which "bin Laden" allegedly "confessed" to 9-11. The Pentagon's translation is ridiculed by Arabs, the face and body don't even look like the real bin Laden's (too heavy set and the eyes are way foo far apart), and the scrolling text which is supposed to represent what "bin Laden" was saying occurs during a two minute period where the man in question is either not talking, or eating! Nobody dared question its authenticity out of fear.

http://www.welfarestate.com/wtc/faketape/

It's all a mossad plot!
  • Reply 18 of 42
    Quote:

Originally posted by Argento

Yeah as I recall I'm not comparing the president to a KNOWN terrorist who has killed thousands civilians. I don't like the president's policys but he's not a terrible guy. So why would you post crap like that? Moron.

Argento,

You really do have problems with irony don't you ?

A tad to difficult for you to laugh at the ironic nature of the image ?

Golly gee, look: even Scott is joking. (see he can see the funny side )

You OxyMoron you....

• Reply 19 of 42
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Hey, you guys quit fighting and roll the dice....this Osama Real or Fake game is fun!

Hey, Sammi Jo, don't put the game pieces in your mouth. People gotta touch those things later. Geeez.
  • Reply 20 of 42
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    She may want to lift the aluminum foil hat up so she can see.