Meet You At The APPLE STORE!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Where are YOU going to see the Keynote tomorrow?

Lenox Mall in the ATL

Comments

• Reply 1 of 54
    fahlmanfahlman Posts: 740member
    I'll watch it live via QuickTime stream from my desk at work.
  • Reply 2 of 54
    bill mbill m Posts: 324member
    Home theater big-screen TV at home... I always call in sick at work twice a year for the winter and summer MWs

• Reply 3 of 54
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Man, I am going to be in school... but I could skip "Humanities III" But it would take me 20 minutes to walk home... so, how much would it be worth it? Unless, I stole my mommy's (yes mommy) car... Cpt. Volvo.. you know a true playa' when you see his wheels....
  • Reply 4 of 54
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Streaming it over my parents 56K connection...

• Reply 5 of 54
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Apple store Newport beach CA. See you in line early in the morning.
  • Reply 6 of 54
    Quicktime stream with popcorn and candy.
  • Reply 7 of 54
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    I won't be watching...
  • Reply 8 of 54
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I´m getting off from work one hour before. Just in time to buy a caffinated dominos spicy chicken pizza and a couple of cokes before I´ll be seated in front of my 6 mbit hypernet. If only Apple could saturate my connection I would be able to count Steves gray hairs.
  • Reply 9 of 54
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by EmAn

I won't be watching...

Why not?
  • Reply 10 of 54
    Wish i could go to the Lenox or North Point stores in ATL, but school starts tomorrow :'(

Can't even watch it at school, since I've got Band during the keynote time. grr... Oh well, i guess I'll be watchin it when i get home.
  • Reply 11 of 54
    cosmocosmo Posts: 662member
    I'm debating skipping a couple of lectures for the keynote. That isn't the best way to start the term though.

Decisions, decisions.

The school's speedy internet should make the stream look real nice.
  • Reply 12 of 54
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cosmo

I'm debating skipping a couple of lectures for the keynote. That isn't the best way to start the term though.

Decisions, decisions.

The school's speedy internet should make the stream look real nice.

Skip it. You're not a real Apple fan if you won't sacrifice a few classes for a Stevenote. Hell, I cut class for a Schillernote, like QuickTime Live.
  • Reply 13 of 54
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    drewprops, I might be there. Look for the guy with short brown hair, blue jeans and an orange (ha!) fleece pullover.

• Reply 14 of 54
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I'm bringing my brother's iBook to class with me and watching from there. I just gotta sit in the back and use headphones.
  • Reply 15 of 54
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    If there were an incentive to go to the apple store for the keynote, like unveiling of hardware right there in the store... maybe I'd go. But I've yet to hear of this ever happening. There's usually a couple weeks before they even get the new stuff in. So, I'll just stay home and watch the stream.
  • Reply 16 of 54
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

If there were an incentive to go to the apple store for the keynote, like unveiling of hardware right there in the store... maybe I'd go. But I've yet to hear of this ever happening. There's usually a couple weeks before they even get the new stuff in. So, I'll just stay home and watch the stream.

Well, two years ago there were the new 14" iBooks in stock ready to go right after the keynote ended. Also there were 3G iPods to play with after the iTMS announcement.
  • Reply 17 of 54
    whoops, I hit reply instead of edit.
  • Reply 18 of 54
    foadfoad Posts: 717member
    I was going to the Keynote but I had to stay in LA.

I will probably watch it comfortably in bed, or MAYBE go the Apple Store at the Grove. We'll see.
  • Reply 19 of 54
    *sigh*

i just started the my second semester, and you know you are a crazy when you choose your classes around macworld keynotes...

in my dorm room, watching it fullscreen on my cable connection. wooo hoo!

-ST
  • Reply 20 of 54
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Why not?

I'll be in school and this isn't going to be like 2 yrs about when I missed school for it