Temporary Insanity Added for Expo This Week?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Will the Temporary Insanity forum be readded for this week's expo like it was last year? That would be cool if it was....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    something like that

but no
  • Reply 2 of 5
    >_>>_> Posts: 336member
    I am pretty sure temporary insanity around the time of any keynote is simply an understood concept. Why attempt to contain it in a single forum, when you know it will seep into the others anyway? =P

- Xidius
  • Reply 3 of 5
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Actually, without a 'countdown' like years past where they changed the slogan daily (Beyond the rumor sites, way beyond!), it hasn't been as crazy or hectic.

Since Apple has spread product announcements, especially new hardware, throughout the year, people don't get as crazy as in past years as they used to. Still, MWSF is arguably going to be the only US Macworld where Apple attends and Steve Jobs gives a keynote, so it's still a very important show.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    It's become a regular thing here where when one of these event come the whole site and 99% of the members rattle on about what's next and what could be for Apple...

All well and good I guess. I couldn't give a shit anymore. I can't afford anything for my Mac or a new one no less. I'll stick with 10.2.6, my current software and hardware and enjoy the fact that it will never, ever be Windows for me again.

Long live Apple...whoopee.

• Reply 5 of 5
    As you can see, no Temp Insanity forum. In the past, we just made it to offload threads from the FH and other forums. The traffic hasn't really warranted the creation of one this time.

Enjoy the show.