Over 2,000,000 iPods sold!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
A pretty big milestone if you ask me!

Comments? m.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    Hopefully they'll be able to keep the pace! With the Pepsi promotion and the new iPods mini all over the news, I hope Apple reaches 3 millions soon.

Colors will make people go crazy. I think that soon they will introduce a 2GB model for $199 USD and even more colors.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by monkeyastronaut

Hopefully they'll be able to keep the pace! With the Pepsi promotion and the new iPods mini all over the news, I hope Apple reaches 3 millions soon.

Colors will make people go crazy. I think that soon they will introduce a 2GB model for $199 USD and even more colors.

Or even transperant covers? m.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Yeah so you can look at the insides of your 'Pod hehe.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    i think i may have misunderstood it, but didnt he say that 700,000+ were sold in the last quarter? that would mean that while being on sale for 2 years, almost half were sold in the last 3 months?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I believe they passed the 1 million mark around when iTunes for Windows was announced in the late summer/early fall. The iPods had a HUGE Christmas!
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

I believe they passed the 1 million mark around when iTunes for Windows was announced in the late summer/early fall. The iPods had a HUGE Christmas!

and thats w/o the december numbers yet