Did anyone register the keynote ?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
As the subject says, did anyone register the keynote of Steve Jobs ?

I'm in italy and i have all Steve's keynote, if anyone registered it, please contact me.

Thanks

Nico

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    I registered if for English 102 and Film Appreciation 319. I thought I might register it for Calc 300 but then I remembered it hasn't finished the pre-requisites.

Or is that not what you meant?

Seriously though, did you mean "record"?
  • Reply 2 of 15
    niconico Posts: 50member
    Sorry drewprops, i mean record.

I have a bad english.

sorry again

Nico
  • Reply 3 of 15
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    prova a cercarlo in bittorrent. http://sourceforge.net/projects/bittorrent/

ed i files da cercare in bittorrent li trovi qua: http://mac.torrentskickass.com/index.html

(you many find them in bittorrent, the 2nd link is to searching bittorrent files)

ciao
  • Reply 4 of 15
    niconico Posts: 50member
    ------------------------------------------------------------

For Giaguara:

GiÃ* cercato sul torrente ma niente...una volta Apple lasciava un file da scaricare per circa 1 mesetto su akamai ma da un anno a questa parte non lo fa più.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone recorded the Steve's keynote, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Nico
  • Reply 5 of 15
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Thought you meant record Nico, just playing with you! The files will be around soon I bet! Thank goodness for Mulatta Bianca!
  • Reply 6 of 15
    ho visto dei keynote vecchi in bittorrent .. facci una domanda, un thread nel board di bittorrent (il secondo link che mandari), di sicuro c'e' chi ce l'ha registrato. potra' essere che ne troverai una copia tra qualche giorno, ma prova anche in altri p2p (x es. mlmac). se ne trovo una copia in giro me lo salvo e poi lo mando a te (x es via ichat). non posso garantire di trovarlo ma ci provo.

if i find something, i will post here. bittorrent forum (the 2nd link on post above) can be a good start: tell there that you are interested in finding that file.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Don't see it, yet, but thanks mulatta bianca. :-* Hopefully it'll come up! I wish I hadn't read about it today, I love the surprises! Saw the WWDC keynote it was great.
  • Reply 8 of 15
  • Reply 9 of 15
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    hey, those links don't work... anyone have a good torrent? I wouldn't mind helping out with this crazy connection i have access to for the next couple of days...
  • Reply 10 of 15
    paul. you managed to finish the download later, right? so in case someone will be looking for it, they can pm you.
  • Reply 11 of 15
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    depends on how long the link works, but yeah
  • Reply 12 of 15
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    LInks available on http://www.macnews.de at the top, there's ones for 30MB, 90MB, and 300MB.
  • Reply 13 of 15
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    Interesting.

I can "Save Link Target As" in Mozilla, but Safari only wants to stream it.

Thanks for the link MCQ
  • Reply 14 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Cake

Interesting.

I can "Save Link Target As" in Mozilla, but Safari only wants to stream it. MCQ

Choosing Download Link to Disk in Safari on macnews' links works fine here.
  • Reply 15 of 15
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

Choosing Download Link to Disk in Safari on macnews' links works fine here.

Or just option click