Your most embarrassing moment

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well, gee, it's Sunday night and time to work on lesson plans. What else could I do instead? Ah...yes...start a new thread that has no educational value and no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Hmmm...sounds like a plan...

So....anyone care to share some hideously embarrassing moment, that you thought you would rather die than tell anyone about? Good. I thought you would say that.

Let me begin. One time I had on pantyhose and a REALLY small pair of panties over them. Both made of slippery nylon. So, I was walking down the sidewalk at school, with a short skirt on, and suddenly have the strangest sensation around my mid upper-thighs. Yes, the panties had been working their way down with each step. Fortunately, there were no students on the sidewalk (a miracle), and I was a few steps from the teachers' lounge. I dashed in, grabbed the nearest person (a male teammate), held him in front of me for a moment while I pulled the panties up, then dashed into the bathroom, took them off and put them in my pocket. Obviously I should have had them on under the pantyhose.

I have plenty of embarrassing stories, but that will do for a start.

Okay guys, thanks in advance for any courageous replies.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 168
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Well, I was caught, uh, "taking care of business" when I was like 14. Two family members and two guests. People really need to knock before they show off my d*%n room. That is the single worst/most embracing moment in my life so far. Collapsing to the floor and crying when Farve threw that interception was my second worst one.
  • Reply 2 of 168
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    *stares at Carol's post for 10 minutes*

*realizes I've stared at Carol's post for 10 minutes*

*posts something*
  • Reply 3 of 168
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Two observations:

1) If thats your most embarrassing moment then you have not lived a full life.

2) You, a female teacher, tell a story with a hint of erotic contenst that takes place at a school, in a forum filled up with young boys with a lot of fantasy, p2p tools that gives them access to files with names like "teacher learns student to (explicit sexual activity).avi" and confused heads.

Are you an evil government conspiracy to make young boys pay more attension to their teachers in school? Soon you will have a "Cult of Carol"
  • Reply 4 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Crusader

Well, I was caught, uh, "taking care of business" when I was like 14. Two family members and two guests. People really need to knock before they show off my d*%n room. That is the single worst/most embracing moment in my life so far. Collapsing to the floor and crying when Farve threw that interception was my second worst one.

When will you learn. . . keep the door open to negate suspicion and to increase early warning (hearing.)

Anyway, I don't have a classic, American Pie style debaucle in my history, but I have been "embarrassed" plenty of times. Unfortunately, I really don't get embarrassed at all, so I don't really remember incidents.
  • Reply 5 of 168
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Oh no, oh no, oh no. How awful. It would be bad enough if it were just two family members. But guests? Omigod, say it ain't so! I take it your door didn't have a lock?

How did you ever manage to face anyone again?
  • Reply 6 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by 709

*stares at Carol's post for 10 minutes*

*realizes I've stared at Carol's post for 10 minutes*

*posts something*

Hehe. Hi 709. That post is only 5 on an embarrassment scale of 10, mainly because no one really knew about the problem but myself. But what if it had been in the classroom? I would have died a thousand deaths.
  • Reply 7 of 168
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    My door had a lock, but the stub that goes into the doorframe rarely connected so, after that incident I was able to pick up a nice big stout door with a real key lock. As for facing anyone, I apologized later to our guest (she was cool with it I think). My uncle recommended I get a better lock, and my mom to this day has never said a word about it. I sat in my room for an hour or soo thinking "Oh s%#$..."

The worst events happen with family because you haveto face them and they are generally sober. At parties it's not so bad for people who do something stupid, but if you remain sober you too can torment your friends for the rest of your life
  • Reply 8 of 168
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    what i really don't understand is who in the world wears panties OVER their pantyhose?

i've known many women, and NONE of them ever did that.
  • Reply 9 of 168
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    I was driving a nice young woman home one evening when I started to have the most terrible gas I'd ever experienced. To keep the car from filling up with noxious fumes, I opened the windows more and more with each successive fart, but there was nothing I could do to cover the stench. She was either oblivious or unbelievably polite, because she never said a thing.

Another time, back when I was in college, I was taking a shower in a bathroom that was co-ed. The dorm I lived in for two years in college was co-ed by room, with guys and girls living on the same hall and sharing a bathroom. Anyway, I must have either been half asleep or incredibly hung over because I was showering with the curtain wide open. I turned around with my back to the shower head to rinse off, and ANOTHER nice young woman came into focus. She smiled and closed the curtain.

She did smile, though. She didn't cry. It could have been worse--she could have laughed instead.
  • Reply 10 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Two observations:

2) You, a female teacher, tell a story with a hint of erotic contenst that takes place at a school, in a forum filled up with young boys with a lot of fantasy, p2p tools that gives them access to files with names like "teacher learns student to (explicit sexual activity).avi" and confused heads.

Are you an evil government conspiracy to make young boys pay more attension to their teachers in school? Soon you will have a "Cult of Carol"

Hi Anders - Well, I have other embarrassing stories that I'm too embarrassed to tell. I thought that one was fairly innocuous, myself. And you're right, I'm still working on expanding the 'fullness' of my life...though I 'have' done some pretty cool things; and I 'do' have great plans in the works for the not-too-distant future. heh heh ...involving Europe, I might add.....

But you're in Denmark or Sweden, right? You forget that we Americans have been plagued by a Puritan inheritance - a bunch of world-class party-poopers that the British managed to get rid of, and foist upon our shores...much to our long-lasting chagrin. We have centuries of 'deprivation' and guilt to make up for. Consider yourself lucky, and have pity on us. I really do hate the Puritans. They have a lot to answer for.......

Is this forum filled up with young boys? Forgive me for saying so, but it's a bit hard to tell. It didn't occur to me to canvas the membership list for the ages of potential respondents to my posts, before making those posts.

Are you actually scolding me for sharing an embarrassing moment? The very nature of embarrassing moments is that they are (cough) embarrassing!!!! Aren't you a 'liberated' Scandinavian? Have I broken the rules yet again? (I'm half Finnish, btw )

Oh, and ARE there sites about teachers like the one you mentioned? Since I am repressed and innocent, I didn't actually 'know' that. It never crossed my mind. But now that you call my attention to them.....hehehe.....never mind.

Oh, and in case you were wondering...I am VERY innocent and sweet in the classroom (honestly). But I seldom have trouble getting my students' attention. I have a very loud bullwhip that makes a shockingly loud snap. One crack with that and they are 'all ears'. (just kidding about the whip)

Carol
  • Reply 11 of 168
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I'm in the "hard to embarrass" club. It takes a lot, I can laugh at myself really easily, which is a good thing, otherwise I would be red faced with embarrassment all the time. And most of the stuff that I've done that could be considered embarrassing was done when no one else was around. Life is good. And carol, that sucks...but crusader takes the cake right now, wow...I would die, either that or never be able to face those people ever again. And I was also under the impression that most members here are above 20 years old, which doesn't make them any less horny, but should count for something. Being 18 years old, I scampered right off to the web looking for the "teacher learns student to (insert sexual activity here).avi" stuff.
  • Reply 12 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

Unless you're disgustingly stick-thin or very, very fat (in which case you probably wouldn't be wearing a mini-skirt), panties don't just slide down, no matter how slick they are. There's this thing called an ass that holds it up. I've never seen a pair of panties without a waist band.

No offense Carol, but that story just sounds a little too contrived, which might lead people to question your motives and/or honesty. Entertaining, though.

Ask your girlfriend/wife about putting a miniscule pair of panties over slick pantyhose.

They had a waistband; but they were too small for the 'waist' band to even go over the hip bone.

I can't believe I'm actually having to defend my veracity and character over what was intended to be a lighthearted thread. Maybe I should go back to the history boards where a lack of humor is to be expected.

Guess I'll stick to talking about the weather. That seems the only thing I can address around here without getting shot down for one reason or another.

Have a nice week, tonton.

From your lying, contrived-story-telling, basely-motivated, sluttish acquaintance,

Carol
  • Reply 13 of 168
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Carol, don't worry about tonton...he's just mad because he's never seen a pair of panties before, let alone skimpy ones (or what's underneath). I enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work.
  • Reply 14 of 168
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    man, don't know if this is embarassing or not, but it sure as hell was awkward.

i was in Madison at the time, and didn't have a car one weekend, and wanted to go visit my fiancee. so i checked on the ride boards to see who was going that way. found one and called the gal up.

she seemed nice enough, we worked out an arrangement, and i waited for her to pick me up. she shows up and i get in the car, and as i turn to say hello, i see she has a beard. and i don't just mean i few chin hairs, i mean a beard. like 5 inches long, goatee.

i had no idea what to say. so i didn't really say anything. we had a 4 hour drive, talked about all sorts of things and it was never brought up once.
  • Reply 15 of 168
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

sluttish acquaintance

17 years old.

since you said that and that made me laugh i'll post...

In first grade I pulled the fire-alarm because I couldn't read very well (that is my story and I'm sticking too it) and then I told my teacher and she went sprinting down the hall yelling it's false alarm. Didn't get in trouble thought but anyone/everyone who went to my elementary school remembers it still.

Not that it's a big one, but it is always pretty embarrassing to see someone waving and wave back and they weren't waving to you
  • Reply 16 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

what i really don't understand is who in the world wears panties OVER their pantyhose?

i've known many women, and NONE of them ever did that.

Okay, I was thinking of explaining that in the original post. There IS a reason, and a pretty good one, I think.

The thing is, when you put pantyhose on, you pull them up so the crotch of the pantyhose reaches where it should. But some pantyhose have the problem that the crotch doesn't stay up where it should, but instead tends to hover two inches too low - not a comfortable feeling...and hard to describe. So, with those particular pantyhose, I would wear the panties over them, so I could pull the panties up tight and force the pantyhose crotch to stay up where it should. Does that make any sense?

But the panties in question were really tiny, and useless for such a purpose, as I found out in the most unfortunate way. I can guarantee that this is a true story. The teachers' lounge that day was filled with teachers who saw me come in. And the guy standing near the door that I pulled in front of me, I'm sure would testify as to my veracity. He taught social studies on my team, and I told him later what the problem was. He thought it was really funny, so I'm sure he would remember it, though I haven't seen him in years.
  • Reply 17 of 168
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Two observations:

What's YOUR most embarrassing moment, then, Anders...since you have undoubtedly led such a full life?
  • Reply 18 of 168
    Quote:

Don't be silly. I'm wearing skimpy panties right now.

My girlfriend almost exclusively wears low-waist t-back CK's (size S) that don't go over her hip bones, but wouldn't fall down even if she greased her ass with K-Y. Tight panties just don't fall down. They just don't.

BUT it was still an entertaining story, as I already admitted.

They weren't particularly tight. I think they must have gone in the dryer a few times by accident, and the dryer tends to cause elastic to lose its elasticity. That was part of the problem. They stayed up fine on bare flesh, though....just NOT on slippery nylon.
  • Reply 19 of 168
    Quote:

My door had a lock, but the stub that goes into the doorframe rarely connected so, after that incident I was able to pick up a nice big stout door with a real key lock. As for facing anyone, I apologized later to our guest (she was cool with it I think). My uncle recommended I get a better lock, and my mom to this day has never said a word about it. I sat in my room for an hour or soo thinking "Oh s%#$..."

The worst events happen with family because you haveto face them and they are generally sober. At parties it's not so bad for people who do something stupid, but if you remain sober you too can torment your friends for the rest of your life

Hi again Crusader - But weren't you embarrassed to buy the door and install it? I get embarrassed for you, just thinking about it! Imo, no parent has a right to just open a closed door and walk in on a teenager!!! It's rude. Can you imagine if the kid did that to his parents - just opened their closed door and walked in their room? Your mom should never have done that. She should have apologized to YOU!!!!! You shouldn't have had to apologize to the guest, for heaven's sake. I mean, you were minding your own business in your own room, and not bothering anyone. Grrrr. Kids have rights...at least, that's how I see it!

About stuff happening at home...when I was 14, I was wrapped in a towel, just walking down the hall from taking a shower. Just as I passed my brother's open door, the towel fell to my waist. He stood in his room in shock with his mouth open at the momentary glimpse he had of me, half naked. I guess he hadn't realized I was no longer a 'child'. Later, I pretended like it had never happened, though I'm sure I couldn't look him in the face for days.
  • Reply 20 of 168
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Carol, don't worry about tonton...he's just mad because he's never seen a pair of panties before, let alone skimpy ones (or what's underneath). I enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work.

You must be new...

Quote:

Okay, I ask all of you:

How often do condoms fail for you?

I've had two condoms break. One involved ejaculation and *could* have resulted in pregnancy (fortunately it didn't).

That's out of the couple of thousand condoms I must've used.