Impressive iPod endorsement...

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
http://gallery.ipodlounge.com/source..._world1865.php

Wow. That's all I can say. There are only a few things that can top that, in my list. How long until we see an iPod in space? Everest?

Of course, it's not that difficult to get to the South pole. Just takes a lot of money, that's all.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Is the temp there not below the min oparating temp
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I'm sure the guy probably kept it in his pocket. If it's "warm" enough for him to expose his face's skin to the cold to take the picture, it's probably okay to expose the iPod for just as long.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Weta Digital used iPods to transport their FX scenes to Peter Jackson daily throughout The Two Towers, and probably did it again in ROTK.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Shouldn't that dude being something to keep him from falling off the earth? Especially with all that he probably invested to get an iPod all the way up in the South Pole
  • Reply 6 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nebagakid

Shouldn't that dude being something to keep him from falling off the earth? Especially with all that he probably invested to get an iPod all the way up in the South Pole

Magnetic boots. Everyone on the southern hemisphere are using them.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Magnetic boots. Everyone on the southern hemisphere are using them.

Like those in Wind Waker that Link gets? well, i guess those are just Iron....
  • Reply 8 of 9
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

http://gallery.ipodlounge.com/source..._world1853.php

is that you fellowship?

Sounds like him. But I'm not sure if he has one.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

Wow. That's all I can say. There are only a few things that can top that, in my list. How long until we see an iPod in space? Everest?

Of course, it's not that difficult to get to the South pole. Just takes a lot of money, that's all.

Space...not long

everest...longer