new ipod ad: what song?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
any ideas?

edit: i'm talking about the ad that debuted at macworld in the keynote

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    ps5533ps5533 Posts: 476member
    i got a great pitch of a guy/girl in a park sitting on a bench when he/she sees an iPod mini against a tree and then i believe in a thing called love fades in and then it shows the specs and size of the mini and last scene its the guy/girl in a chappel with the iPod mini...corny but effective

• Reply 2 of 16
    The Darkness = best band ever
  • Reply 3 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShallowThroat

The Darkness = best band ever

well i wouldn't go that far but they do seem alot like queen who is...amazing
  • Reply 4 of 16
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    It will be this guy battling zombies while listening to his iPod mini. there, simple.
  • Reply 5 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nebagakid

It will be this guy battling zombies while listening to his iPod mini. there, simple.

are those faces because ur smoking refer rite now? thats one of the most obscure ideas ever
  • Reply 6 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by PS5533

i got a great pitch of a guy/girl in a park sitting on a bench when he/she sees an iPod mini against a tree and then i believe in a thing called love fades in and then it shows the specs and size of the mini and last scene its the guy/girl in a chappel with the iPod mini...corny but effective

i was actually asking about the ipod ad that just started airing... i was wondering what song it was to... but hey, while were at, ad ideas are cool too...
  • Reply 7 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

i was actually asking about the ipod ad that just started airing... i was wondering what song it was to... but hey, while were at, ad ideas are cool too...

oh i haven't seen the new 1... sorry
  • Reply 8 of 16
    Quote:

are those faces because ur smoking refer rite now? thats one of the most obscure ideas ever

the oddest thing is, I have never smoked marijuana once, although offered.
  • Reply 9 of 16
  • Reply 10 of 16
    "Channel Surfing", by Feature Cast

Link to ad

Not on iTunes, I see...
  • Reply 11 of 16
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

You obviously haven't been hanging around here long enough to have seen too many of Nebagakid's posts. He always uses about 12 of the smokey things. Legend has it that it started off as a joke of some sort, now, it just pisses people off.
  • Reply 12 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

You obviously haven't been hanging around here long enough to have seen too many of Nebagakid's posts. He always uses about 12 of the smokey things. Legend has it that it started off as a joke of some sort, now, it just pisses people off.

Legend has it I don't change my underwear, now it just pisses people off.

And I believe there is a limit, which I rarely get to, of how many images per post. I know what people will stand for.

I like the new Channel Surfing ad, especially the color of the background of the Apple Logo picture at the end. Nice shade of blue. I rarely see the ads on television though, I don't know why.
  • Reply 13 of 16
    Any song other than what they are using. I love everything Apple but do not yet have an iPod. Those ads they currently have out aren't triggering any impulses in me to go and buy one anytime soon. Think I'd be more tempted if they just put up a picture of the 5 minis on the screen for 30 seconds with a cool song from LOTR in the background....
  • Reply 14 of 16
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    They should do a pseudo-erotic ad with the camera panning up and down iPods, with heavy techno music in the background.

And with Ellen Feiss doing a sensual voice-over.
  • Reply 15 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

They should do a pseudo-erotic ad with the camera panning up and down iPods, with heavy techno music in the background.

And with Ellen Feiss doing a sensual voice-over.

n-slice what do u think about my pitch?
  • Reply 16 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

o0o i c