Moving the dock...

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Has anyone found a way (built in or some app) to move the dock to the other display on a 2 monitor setup without moving the rest? I'd like to just put the dock over there, not the icons and bar.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by musical73

Has anyone found a way (built in or some app) to move the dock to the other display on a 2 monitor setup without moving the rest? I'd like to just put the dock over there, not the icons and bar.

you might be able to use transparent dock or xdock to change the start position of the dock, i don't know if it will work for sure, but it's worth a try
  • Reply 2 of 2
    <<Has anyone found a way (built in or some app) to move the dock to the other display on a 2 monitor setup without moving the rest? I'd like to just put the dock over there, not the icons and bar.>>

I'm using two screens, with the main one on the right. I have the dock on the right side of the main FPD. However, if I go to System Preferences and select dock and left for location, the dock moves to the left side of the second display. The menu bar remains on the right FPD. This is in OS 10.3.2.