Pepsi iTunes Bottles [Location List]

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
With the early arrival of Pepsi iTunes bottles on store shelves I thought we could create a list of locations that have them. Please post the store, town and state where you found yours so we can all get a head start. I'm off to look right now. Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Let's leave this giveaway to the non-mac heads eh?
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Yes. Macheads don't need to buy Pepsi products (unless you already do).

Help Apple out by NOT participating.

This is for the 95% of computer users who are not Macheads.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

Let's leave this giveaway to the non-mac heads eh?

You mean the ones that say "Apple Sucks" and toss the bottles into the trash? I doubt people here are going to go out and buy out an entire store's supply for crying out loud. Jeez, there are only 100 Million of them out there and there will be tens of thousands that go unused.

• Reply 4 of 5
    Actually, based on my experience in business with giveaways and promotions, a 20-25 percent response would be very good. I suspect that less then half of the 100 million bottle caps will be redeemed. Time will tell, of course.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I would think if 10% are redeemed, it would be wildly successful.

It reminds me of when McDonald's had a similar giveaway for the 1984 Olympics. They had tear-off tickets on their soda cups, and the idea was that if an american won a gold metal in the Olympic event on that ticket, you won the prize listed on it. Of course, the UUSR boycotted the 1984 Summer Games, so Americans won a record number of gold metals, and McDonalds lost boatloads of money on the promotion.