The Star Wars musical!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
This is quite possibly the best thing I've seen in a long while.

First off, the musical.

http://www.infauxmedia.com/swmusical...he_Musical.htm

Now, using the songs from this musical, this dude created movies for a couple of the scenes using star wars movie footage, pretty well too.

Preview - Dark Darth Vader

Part 1 - The Control Room

Part 2 - Let's blow this thing

Additionally there are south park styled movies to the tunes from the musical.

It's pretty hilarious, the music is actually really good...the singing is...eh...well...funny?

very fun though, check it out!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    LOL

Stay here with the droooiiiids
  • Reply 2 of 10
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I got choked up a couple times watching those.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Some of those are not showing up for me. There was some kind of nag screen about a plug in for QT but I can't get it to come back
  • Reply 4 of 10
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Me thinks that fellow has too much time on his hands. It's a calamity (or so the cheezy 80's song says).
  • Reply 5 of 10
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    Awesome. Just awesome.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Some of those are not showing up for me. There was some kind of nag screen about a plug in for QT but I can't get it to come back

Yeah, there was some weird plugin I had to get, On2 or something, then when I saved to my HD, they would only play in VLC or Mplayer \

Did you try Right(control+) clicking on the link and saving it to your disk? and if so, did you try playing it with VLC?
  • Reply 7 of 10
    I got the nag screen again and downloaded the plugin. It works now. One of them didn't seem to require it to play
  • Reply 8 of 10
    Yeah, I don't really know what his deal is with those plugins and what-not, it's like 2 years old I think, but still, regular old .mpg would have been fine.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Oh BTW it was rather funny. I like the Ken Burns effect to pull the note out.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    alternately funny, scary, and just plain f***ed up.

now to get that syrupy AndrewLloydWebber schlock out of my ears.

not as old school as http://asciimation.co.nz but a novel diversion, nonetheless.