Anyone good at magic?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Im into magic. Is anyone else here into too? I got into it 2 years back when I first saw David Blaine on TV doing his tricks. I am a card wizard, my friends and family always ask me: can you show us a trick? I always have cards on me. Does anyone else have a passion for magic tricks? Or are they fascinated by it?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    "...And then harry potter.

....And all his wizard friends...

...Were BURNED at the stake for practicing witchcraft, the end."

-flanders

Rod&Tod: "yaaaay!
  • Reply 2 of 9
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I used to do some magic, back in middle school, but lost interest in it in HS. It's very cool to see people who are good at it though. Good stuff. What kind of tricks can you do?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I quantum mechanically tunnel things through walls. Yes, I'm a Physicist.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

I quantum mechanically tunnel things through walls. Yes, I'm a Physicist.

ah, yes.

I'm with you DMB... I really did a bunch in Middle School, then it fizzled out until I became a physics major. Boy does quantum make you believe in magic again.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    I can manipulate cards well. I can make a card dissapear in thin air(no sleeves)...i can bring a card from the middle of the deck to the top. i can eat a random card, choke it back up, and have it the spectators chosen card. i can take a signed card, destroy it, and make it reappear elsewhere. i can basically do any card illusion within reason. make a blue deck turn red...ect...most of the stuff i do is sleight of hand.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Slamming miniscule particles of magic through solid matter into banks of lead in other cities? Splendid magic indeed.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    thats what i call coffee boy!
  • Reply 8 of 9
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Time to lock this thread.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fellowship

Time to lock this thread.

This is real magic