Novak goes nuts

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
First, Novak plays a big part in outing CIA agent Valerie Plame (a treasonous act that carries a possible 10 year jail sentence)...now he's physically attacking people. Why hasn't CNN fired this idiot..or is that the sort of behavior tolerated by the national rightwing media?

http://www.takebackthemedia.com/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    chu_bakkachu_bakka Posts: 1,793member
    COUNT NOVAKULA!
  • Reply 2 of 10
    man.......new hampshire really takes that "live free or die!" shit seriously.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    No doubt, but I can tell you that if someone was doggedly following me while screaming in my face, I would put them on their back too.

And buddy if you were standing outside MY JEEP waiting for an apology, you'd a) be waiting a long time, and b) be picking snow and gravel out of your teeth.

Nick
  • Reply 4 of 10
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    So now that we've had our little tit for tat, can we call a truce on these sorts of threads?
  • Reply 5 of 10
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

So now that we've had our little tit for tat, can we call a truce on these sorts of threads?

I'm afraid the only way to settle this is a Franken/Novak wrestling match... either to the death, or until one of them forces the other to say "You're right!". (I'm fairly certain death will occur first.)
  • Reply 6 of 10
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    I agree Novak was clearly wrong here.

Obviously when the guy from the crowd was heckling the candidate... (mzz..mzz..mzz) Oh there wasn't a candidate?

Well anyway Novak should have just let the security at the political rally... (mzz...mzz....mzz) Oh there wasn't a rally... or ...security... and Novak isn't even a candidate...

Umm... so wait... this was just some guy getting in his face and harassing him outside a restaurant, even following him and standing outside his bus?

Hell yes put him on his back. He isn't a candidate. He doesn't have a group of "rock'em, sock'em" security men protecting him from harm, and he wasn't even giving a speech, (you know that Mr Franken was... ummm... protecting the right to free speech) but walking to the bus after having eaten.

If you can't see the difference, well that is your own blindness.

Nick
  • Reply 7 of 10
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    The media was out of control in New Hampshire. A camera man hopped up onto a platform to get a better shot, but decided to use my mother's shoulder as the way to push himself up there. I wasn't with her at the time, unfortunately.

Then, when I was at Nashua City Hall, I was hit by someone's camera when they spun around fast to get a better shot. I saw many other people get hit as well, including a handicapped man who was pushed over and almost walked on by no less than 8 members of the press. I wasn't all that close, but it took forever for someone to help the poor guy up.

Totally out of control.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    I say we all drive up there and start wailing on the media.

And yes, this was tit. Hope Tat enjoyed it.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Novak vs. Franken may not draw in and of itself, so let's juice it up a little.

How about Al Franken and Howard "Doctor" Dean vs. Robert Novak and Tucker "Bowtie" Carlson in a tag-team match.

With special guest referee... Dick Cheney!!!

(crowd boo's)
  • Reply 10 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Franken vs Miller