Roxio Toast & Panther...

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
hi guys,

Today I upgraded to Panther (yay me), but since doing so, I have ben unable to get Toast to work...

I am currently running Roxio Toast 5.1 (or so) and am having no luck. I have just downloaded Toast 6, but before I install it, just thought i would ask if anyone else is having the same probs... is Roxio Toast compatible with Panther?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    regreg Posts: 832member
    Toast works great with panther. I'm not sure if the 2 extra programs come with the download, Motion Picture and CD Spin Doctor, but Motion Picture is really nice to use also.

reg
  • Reply 2 of 3
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I use Toast 5.2.1. Works just fine. Make sure you have the most recently upgraged version of Toast (maybe 6.0.1 or something like that came out recently because 6 had isues, I don't know, thats just a hypothetical situation). If you can't find a new version, try the quick fixes that are outlined in this thread. Try deleting your caches, repairing permissions, and maybe even zapping the PRAM. Good luck.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Toast 5.x wasn't compatible with developer builds of Panther, but worked fine with the final release.